Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

black ai aircraft issue

Hi

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but unsure exactly where to put it.

I'm trying to figure out why some of my faib a321 aircraft are showing as black in both fsx and p3d while others are showing fine.

I've been through the textures for the aircraft in image tool that comes with the sdk and they show fine. Photoshop shows the textures fine and compairing the info from the textures with ones that show up ok they seem the same

is there anything else I can check for ? kind of scratching my head with this one a bit

thanks

Pete Little

Make sure that the "texture=" statements for each AI plane in the relevant aircraft.cfg files match exactly with the texture folder names. So, for example.....if you have a folder that is named "texture.American Airlines N706AA", then your texture statement needs to read "texture=American Airlines N706AA". It's amazing how little errors can creep in, like (for example) no space between "Anerican" and "Airlines", or one wrong character (eg. N707AA).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

LOL, i have just noticed that I made a spelling mistake with "American"! You see how easy it is!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png