Sign in to follow this  
Rivet

Rex Weather Architect flight setup

I am considering getting REX Weather Architect as I think I would enjoy setting up my own weather scenarios. I have heard that besides the weather creation functionality it has some flight planning capability also. As I often do not have much time to flight sim I am wondering what is the best "quick" workflow for using Weather Architect to get up and flying. Do you jump back and forth when selecting the aircraft, flight plan, time, weather, season, setting fuel, etc. or is there a logical simple sequential flow? Thanks.

The quickest  way to get flying is  just  add  your  departure  and destination  and  alt   and  what type of  flying  your doing  vfr or ifr  than click ok  than your brought  to another screen where you can  add  your  weather  etc   to your  flight  plan   which will be drawn on the map for  you.  or  you can simply import  a  flight plan  from a external source.  once you have made your  weather  choices  than click the fly  option   and  it  will  start the flight  sim and  load  the  weather for  you all you need  to do pick your aircraft  and  the airport  that you have  entered  as  the departure airport no need  to touch anything  else.  don't use  any  third party  weather  engine  since  it  will override  your  weather  settings  you have made  in rex A 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg