Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

Ground Connection showing "No Audio Link"

As the title suggests - Im having issues with FS2CREW and the ground connection.  No matter what I do I have no audio link.  I've tried settings the FLT mic selection with no change.  Is there anything else Im missing?

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Did you switch the Service Interphone switch on the upper overhead panel to On?

Marc ter Heide

Did you switch the Service Interphone switch on the upper overhead panel to On?

I've tried that as well - no change.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Are you getting the SDK warning?

Assuming not, then the 'audio link' message is purely a function of not having the audio switches setup as per the manual.

Make sure FLT is pressed in on the Capt's side, not the FO's side.

Are you getting the SDK warning?

Assuming not, then the 'audio link' message is purely a function of not having the audio switches setup as per the manual.

Make sure FLT is pressed in on the Capt's side, not the FO's side.

I dont see any SDK warnings anywhere.  I also only see one set of MIC selector buttons?  On the upper overhead panel they are on the right hand side.  Looks like like the one from the manual.  Im looking around right now in the NGX and dont see anything else unless Im missing it.

EDIT: Wow - that was some good ol' user error right there.  It wasnt the overhead panel at all - I needed to set the center panel captain switch.  Whoops!  Thanks for the help!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS