Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

B377 COTS and Piper Cub P3dv3

Hello All-I've seen on Air Daily X's compatibility list that A2A's B377 COTS and Piper Cub are in "final release non-official" for P3dv3.  I've searched the A2A forums for step-by-step instructions how to do the install, but can find nothing.  The only posts I've dug up simply say it's nice to have both aircraft back again in P3dv3 and how well the craft are working on the platform. Normally I'd wait for an official A2A announcement of native installers, but in the case of these two aircraft I'd bend that rule.  Does anyone know of step by step instructions to do the installs?  Thanks.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Hello All-I've seen on Air Daily X's compatibility list that A2A's B377 COTS and Piper Cub are in "final release non-official" for P3dv3.  

Are you sure??  That the B377 Cots is getting a P3D V3 Installer??   I went looking for the link but i cant find anything?    

I installed the B377 into V3 successfully using the Migration tool.  That's the only way i know how to install it. 

Google  "AirDaily X P3Dv3 compatibility" and you'll find it.  I can't get a link to work on this post, unfortunately.

Did the migration tool work without a hitch?  Is there complete functionality?  Thank you.

Oh very good that's interesting.  I don't know what it means though in terms of release.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K29us7C_paF1R1F3UyMKdbanaUQycvqP0Zu0Ve4dm6s/edit#gid=0

I got the B377 using the Migration Tool,   i ran into problems but got it sorted ok.  Here is all the information and the Error i in-countered and the final fix/result

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=50235

Thank you very much!   I will try your solution.