Sign in to follow this  

Quick video on setting up the GoFlight warning panel with Q400

Many thanks to Steve's GIT tools http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/products/goflight-interface-tool.html and other information to help make this work:

I wanted to do voice with this video but sadly my voice did not fully recover from my vocal cord surgery 6 months ago ... I have a voice, just not one suitable for voice over on videos.

So if you need more info just type.

I still haven't figured out the Overhead lights/dimmer controls, using similar methods but they just aren't work.  Trying to avoid mouse events if possible, but I may have no choice.

Cheers, Rob.

Nice tutorial Rob,  very technical indeed.

Wishing you a speedy recovery  

Thanks Elaine, I may elect to not do another surgery and just monitor for now.  But my video does need a voice over to help describe what I'm doing and why.

Cheers, Rob.

Thank you very much for your informative videos regarding programming with GIT.  Thanks to these instructions, I have been able to get the Caution Warning button partially working (partially in that pressing the physical button doesn't turn off the light).

I have a big question, though, that I can't seem to find an answer for after hours of searching, and I'm hoping you can answer.  How do I get the internal variable values?  I see you have a program called MJC Internal Variable CKD Generator, but I can't find that anywhere.  I need to the the value for the Masters Caution controls.  Also, can you put both of these commands in the "START" event?  I couldn't get that to work for some reason.