Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

Uk2000 Airports sale - min 25% off

Gary Summons has started his Xmas sale on his UK2000 airports. Single airport has 25% discount, 2 airports get 30% off and 4+ airports get 40% off.

The 25% discount is already applied to the prices on the Purchase page; select more than one airport and the further discounts are applied to the basket automatically.

I don't know when the sale ends, there's nothing yet stating that which I can see on the site.

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/My_Homepage_Files/Page13.html

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

Thanks, will check them out!

Would be nice if someone from them would confirm dates...

Which are the best and how do they compare with other vendors' offers? (In the cases where other vendors also have apsame airports, i.e. Heathrow)

This could be expensive!

I would like Jersey, and maybe Southend. What others do you recommend? I already have Gatwick, Heathrow and Manchester.

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

I have a few including Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Luton, Heathrow, Gatwick, London City and Leeds-Bradford. I like all of them and they all get even amount of use.  East Midlands gets used a lot for cargo ops.  London City is great fun due to its challenging approaches, really good fun in the A318.   

I can't comment on Heathrow vs Aerosoft's latest version, I've only ever used Gary's version.  The Aerosoft one does look nice but, given that both versions are heavy on fps and VAS, any perceived gains in looks couldn't justify buying the same airport again. Someone else here may be able to give a more qualified view on both, but I've got no complaints with the UK2000 version.

Demo versions are available for many of the airports so I'd recommend you try them out to see what you like the look of, I've always do that before buying.

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

Hi!

I'm thinking about buying some sceneries..

What about non-UK buyers?  I cant buy 4 sceneries at 1 time, so no more discount than 25%?

Miguel Leandro

I have all except Southend and Luton (have the Eiresim version of that as it was released first). I must say that Gary's airports have always been produced to a very high standard and I have been very happy with all of them. I agree however that Heathrow is a bit heavy on the VAS and depending on your system and what you are flying, you may have to turn down some of your settings. However as Stu says, the Aerosoft alternative also apparently suffers from the same problems. Can recommend any of them - great airports and great prices, particularly in the sale.

Can someone please recommend me on what airports to get.  I just bought FTX England, Scotland, Wales (I already use FTX Global + Vector + openLC Europe + Mesh)

Except Cardiff (already in FTX Wales) and Belfast (I don't have Ireland).

Can someone please recommend what are the top 6-7 UK2000 airports to Must Have.  Airports needs to be handle big planes (that way I get best of both worlds; small and big planes).  I will be very appreciative of your help.

Thanks

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I guess Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, East Midlands, Glasgow and Edinburgh, perhaps Bristol. They're all good, and can be customised. They also get updated from time to time, often a free update or a discounted upgrade if it's a new version. UK2000 airports are an on-going project.

Forgot Luton, very popular with holiday flights.

• Upvote 1

Rob Jones.

I just added Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester to my collection.

I've purchased UK2000 airports since my FS9 days many years ago, big fan of Gary's work!

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

It's worth noting that Gary intends to remake Gatwick and Manchester next year, but he has just recently updated Manchester to include the new control tower (to give it a bit of extra life) :smile: I couldn't recommend one over the other as they are all brilliant (and that isn't only because I am a UK2000 beta tester). As for UK2000 Luton Xtreme......all I will say is that it is light years ahead of the EireSim version in quality and detail. I know, because I purchased the EireSim version before the UK2000 version was created!

• Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Yes, Love Luton Airport Ohh wee ooo ooh (can't remember the song exactly :)

Just bought Gatwick :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Tech support service and tech support from Gary Simmon is best among all airport scenery software companies.

I own few UK2000 sceneries and they work well in laptop!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

It's worth noting that Gary intends to remake Gatwick and Manchester next year, but he has just recently updated Manchester to include the new control tower (to give it a bit of extra life) :smile: I couldn't recommend one over the other as they are all brilliant (and that isn't only because I am a UK2000 beta tester). As for UK2000 Luton Xtreme......all I will say is that it is light years ahead of the EireSim version in quality and detail. I know, because I purchased the EireSim version before the UK2000 version was created!

I flew from Luton (Extreme) to Jersey this weekend.  Love his airports.