Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

Uk2000 Airports sale - min 25% off

Carlos

Overnight. I received an email from UK2000 notifying me of the sale and saying that it goes until 31 December.

Gary

Thank you so much! For specific reasons it is in my best economic interest to buy more stuff after the 24, so good to know I will be able to buy some of these along with a few orbx addons :)

Looking at their site I see:

single orders   25% off,

double   "         30% off

four or more "  40% off 

http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php

Looking at their forums, lots of problems reported by folks with ORBX EU installed. Not major but things like floating buildings and trees. Not most buildings and trees, just a few, and not every airport. But it all depends on your willingness to accept that if you have FTX/ORBX EU. But I would examine the forum before purchase. UK2000 divides that forum into subforums based on individual airports they sell. 

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Gary tests his new airports with ORBx FTX England and Global, so the latest ones should be fine.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

single orders 25% off,

double " 30% off

four or more " 40% off

Looking at their forums, lots of problems reported by folks with ORBX EU installed. Not major but things like floating buildings and trees. Not most buildings and trees, just a few, and not every airport. But it all depends on your willingness to accept that if you have FTX/ORBX EU. But I would examine the forum before purchase. UK2000 divides that forum into subforums based on individual airports they sell.

Not sure which one you are talking about, as there is no product called "FTX/ORBX EU"

I have 18 of the 21 UK2000 Xtreme airports. I have not yet bought Southend and I have versions of the other two by different developers.

I reckon the UK2000 Xtreme airports are great products and value for money.

I have them installed over the four FTX Regions covering the UK. I don't have FTX Global.

I don't recall  having any problems with the interaction between my UK2000 airports and my FTX Regions. Some of the airports have an installation option to choose installation with FTX scenery.

In the FTX Compatibility sub-forum of the FTX/Orbx Forum and on the UK2000 Forum, there are posts dealing with compatibility between the products of these two developers.

Gary

Are you looking for large, busy airports? Stansted Xtreme (Version 4) was released this year, and is a great improvement on the older version. The same can be said of Birmingham Xtreme (Version 3) and Heathrow Xtreme (Version 3). Gary will also be making new versions of Gatwick and Manchester in 2016.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

single orders   25% off,

double   "         30% off

four or more "  40% off 

I have all UK Xtreme's products installed except Luton and have experienced no major problems with Orbx. I use FTX Global, FTX OpenLC EUR and the regional FTX scenery for England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Just make sure there are no competing AFCAD files for the UK Xtreme airports (as you should with any addon scenery) and, if there are, just delete or deactivate them. I personally look forward to and have no hesitation in purchasing every UK Xtreme airport release, as their quality is IMHO consistently good and they are a real bargain at the current sale price.

Bill

Are you looking for large, busy airports? Stansted Xtreme (Version 4) was released this year, and is a great improvement on the older version. The same can be said of Birmingham Xtreme (Version 3) and Heathrow Xtreme (Version 3). Gary will also be making new versions of Gatwick and Manchester in 2016.

First I was looking for the main London ones (heathrow, gatwick, stansted and city) not sure about those but you mentioned teo, but then maybe pthers should not be missed?

Carlos,

IMO, none of the UK2000 Xtreme airports should be missed! They are all of a consistently high quality.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Carlos,

IMO, none of the UK2000 Xtreme airports should be missed! They are all of a consistently high quality.

Ha.. I knew somebody would say that at one point.. :)

Too bad I don't have an unlimited budget :P

I bought the five newest ones last weekend: Prestwick, Birmingham, Stansted, Southend and Jersey, which being based in London felt gave me a few good options for UK regional operations! The quality is excellent, and compared to some of the older ones like Gatwick, it seems they are a bit easier on performance - although still brilliant Gatwick for me is a bit of a fps hog!

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S