Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

Uk2000 Airports sale - min 25% off

Are there any plans for any airports that get an V4 Update? Is Stansted the only product with an update, or still any other are in line?

Thanks, good hint!

So, I think I won't buy Gatwick in this case yet. There is a point in the airport list called "Remake", does that mean all other airports will have an remake version, too?

The major airports get remakes because of their importance and popularity. This includes Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Bristol. Gary decided to expand his range of Xtreme products several years ago, so the rest only have one version so far (or are in the pipeline to be done in the near future).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks for your detailed answer. So Stansted, Birmingham and Heathrow just got a new version; remains: Manchester, Gatwick, East Midland, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Bristol.

What do you think which of them will be done rather soon as in the ende of 2016/17? No need for any release, I am sure he's not so far yet. Just an estimation, which of them will be the first. Will buy according to this information. :-)

Gatwick and Manchester are definitely on the cards for 2016, but I do not know any more than that at the moment.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Are the UK2000 VFR Airfields Version 2 volumes 1& 2 fully P3DV3/3.1 Compatable?

I recently purchased Southend, Birmingham and the superb Prestwick... to add to my xtreme collection...great airports!, but really would like to add vfr airfields to the mix...I use Orbx Eng, Wales & Sco...so looking for reasonable integration...

Rgds, Shaun

Bought my first UK2000 airport today (Bimingham) and I'm very satisfied with the quality. I really like it. Very immersive. The coloring is right, the level of detail is excellent. This is a developer who certainly deserves a little bit more attention and credit. I will certainly buy the new version of Gatwick scheduled for next year. Maybe I pick up another scenery in the current sale. Thinking about Edinburgh. Is it Prepar3d v3 compatible?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

I use it just fine in P3D v3.1. Gary recently updated the installers of all of his Xtreme airports to include P3D.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I currently run Gatwick, Southend, Belfast, Glasgow, Manchester and Jersey in P3D v3.1 and they work and look awesome.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

How do people find performance at Heathrow V3? The attention to detail is fab but it took a lot of tuning in my setup to get it to play nice with my complex aircraft and ASN weather!

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

Any payware rendition of Heathrow seems to be VAS heavy, it's simply the scale of the place combined with its proximity to other big airports (LGW, LTN, LCY which you may have addon scenery for) and London itself (with its dense autogen and custom buildings).

IIRC, Aerosoft's rendition requires more VAS than UK2000 Xtreme. My friend's FSX easily OOM'd flying the PMDG NGX out of UK2000 Heathrow with GEX+UTX+REX and UK2000 London City, had to turn some sliders down and disable EGLC to get it stable again.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Just adding to Christopher Low's posts about Xtreme Airports scheduled for 2016, I recall reading somewhere in the past couple of days (I have been back searching but I can't find the reference) that Humberside will be released on 16 January.

There are many screenshots of the forthcoming product on the UK2000 Forum at http://www.uk2000scenery.org/forum/index.php?topic=8413.msg58850#new

Gary