Sign in to follow this  
AaIiGee

Some gauges are not loading and idle stop option

There is something totally wrong with my Panel builder installation (or maybe I’m just messing up by myself...). This is what happens when I’m loading and stopping my panel:

The below gauges are selected and then I press “Start”:

Sieppaa1p.jpg

Panel loads with only some of selected gauges but the loaded gauges are working just fine:

Sieppaa2p.jpg

When I’m trying to stop the panel stop button is idle (see below image) and only way to shut down the panel is to kill gauges by task manager.

Sieppaa3p.jpg

I’m running two computers (via Simconnect) with Panel Builder version 2,95 for P3D (I’m using P3D V3).

It would be very helpful if someone could explain what is going on with my Panel builder, thank you in advance!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It looks like you are starting Panel Builder again while the panel is already running. To stop a panel you click on Panel Builder in the taskbar (not on the Panel Builder Icon) and the panel immediately stops and you get the desktop back.

How do you stop the panel?

What Windows Version do you have?

I’m stopping it from the task bar. Panel Builder computer runs with W10 and P3D computer with W7.

Should I uninstall Panel Builder from one or both computers and try to install it back from the start point?

What did you install where?

The simPluginsP3D Interface should be on your computer with P3D.

Panel Builder should be on your 2nd computer.

I suggest a reinstall of Panel Builder.

Just to confirm that reinstallation worked fine, however, stop button is still idle. It dosen't matter as the panel stops when clicking Panel Builder in the taskbar.

You are correct, the stop button is not used any more. The panel stops now by clicking on the taskbar.

In older versions this was not the case and you had to press stop.