Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

My 300th video! Nice to Stansted in a 727

Nice job.  Is this really FS9 ?  What aircraft addon ?

Yes it is in the youtube description. The model is by TDS (freeware) soon to be released.

The panel is completely custom by myself.....I do not release them.

The paint is by myself....will be released when the model is.

The sound is by TSS (pay ware) tweaked by myself.

The sim is FS9.x  .....11 years old and still my sim of choice going into 2016.  B)

Wow,  i had a look at your videos, 300, that is impressive. 

The panel is completely custom by myself.....I do not release them.

That VC looks amazing.  When you say the panel, you actually mean the VC?  Or do i have that wrong. The textures look great 

Congratulations Ed! Always a pleasure to see your videos. Thank you for all 299+1 :)

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Congratulations on the 300th video Ed!  I found your videos on YouTube a few months ago, and although I don't use FS9 was captipated by the level of immersion.     I've watched around 10 or so since then.  :)

Amazing panels, and the fact that people are mistaking them for a VC, speaks of the quality and immersion you've achieved with those amazing panels.

PS.... Love the windshield raindrops at 05:57  .... one of the biggest mistakes in FSX and P3D was to ommit the raindrop effects, in my opinion.   We don't even have them in the mighty PMDG birds.. :(

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.