Sign in to follow this  
N405GJ

RealAir Piston Duke and Legacy for P3D

Any further info on the status of these updates? These have been in "soon" status for over a year now.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Been wondering about this as well. Would have been nice to have, especially GTN integration for Legacy and the general update. Hope those improvements would trickle back to FSX version too.

EDIT: There seemed to be a newer entry: "We expect the Turbine Duke and Legacy updates will be available very soon (we are in the final testing stages). The Piston Duke V2 will also be updated in the near future to V2.5 including landing light options to address clickspot problems some users are having, plus full integration with GTN gauges, improved sounds, and installers for P3D v2 and v3."

Sounded like soon for Legacy, and a bit longer for piston Duke...Gotta jump to P3D someday.

Still no news about this...? I was hoping to fly the Legacy in P3D 3.1 before the end of the year. It's been way too long since I flew that plane.

We were hoping to release the Legacy before Christmas, but then P3d 3.1 appeared and we now have a couple of extra things to sort out. We aim to release once we've had a short break and get around to final testing, so without promising anything the hoped for date is around mid January.

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir

• Upvote 2

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

We were hoping to release the Legacy before Christmas, but then P3d 3.1 appeared and we now have a couple of extra things to sort out. We aim to release once we've had a short break and get around to final testing, so without promising anything the hoped for date is around mid January.

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir

Thanks for the reply! Really looking forward to it! And best wishes to you too! ;)