Sign in to follow this  
cptburgos

Panel Builder doesn't work

Hi everyone:

I'm very angry due to last night i expend more than 60 dollars buying Panel builder with A2A C172 add on and it simply doesn't work; i tried reading the manual and there is a Panel Builder home that i don't have installed into my computer.

I have to buy another software to make it work?...

If that is the answer please i want my money back.

Thanks  a lot.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What did you buy?

You need to buy Panel Builder ('Home' is the only version that is sold, that's what you have) and the A2A C172 Add-On, which it sounds like you did.

You don't need to buy anything else.

What does 'simply not work'? I more precise description of the problem would by very useful in trying helping you.

We have many customers that have Panel Builder with the A2A C172 Add-on. 

What did you buy?

You need to buy Panel Builder ('Home' is the only version that is sold, that's what you have) and the A2A C172 Add-On, which it sounds like you did.

You don't need to buy anything else.

What does 'simply not work'? I more precise description of the problem would by very useful in trying helping you.

We have many customers that have Panel Builder with the A2A C172 Add-on. 

Seems like i buyed the interface for FSX and i have to buy the panel builder but the page where i buyed this must have the product highlighted or something to avoid mistakes like this :( and now my money is getting lost

RC Simulations, the company you bought from, will contact you directly to solve the issue. Your money is not getting lost.