Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

FlightFactor Boeing 767 soon...

The non-real world livery packages drive me crazy.  I like my XP10, but after their 777 and 757, I'll wait for PMDG to make the 737 or 777 available down the road.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Not sure about StepToSky; I've never heard of them either. My best guess is either a publisher or contributing developer to the project.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Not sure about StepToSky; I've never heard of them either. My best guess is either a publisher or contributing developer to the project.

I looked them up and in all, 13 people worked on this project. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

I looked them up and in all, 13 people worked on this project. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

There were a ton of people involved in prior projects as well.

Founder of X-Aviation

Poor, poor wallet..  :smile:

I think this looks rather nice. Might have to get this one as well... 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Need a review by an experienced Boeing xplane pilot.

I had the 767 Level d in FSX many years ago.

Am looking forward to flying this 767 if all is well with it.

ww1459.png

Need a review by an experienced Boeing xplane pilot.

I had the 767 Level d in FSX many years ago.

Am looking forward to flying this 767 if all is well with it.

Yeah I remember the LevelD well. At the time, this was a marvel for us flight simmers.

I will be personally reviewing this aircraft.

I just purchased it and am waiting for my X-Plane to have a clean install to prevent any biased views. 

As a contributor to the Aerowinx PSX 747-400 sim purchased by training centres, my focus to detail is so tough that sometimes I scare myself on how much I focus on detail....... so I will be going as tough as I can on these systems and how detailed they are. But - that is key for a good review.  

All I have to do now, besides waiting for X-Plane 10 to reinstall, is to find a place to post the review... 

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Caved and bought. Beautiful modelling, nice sounds. Looking forward to giving her a proper shakedown during tomorrow morning.

• Upvote 1

Caved and bought. Beautiful modelling, nice sounds. Looking forward to giving her a proper shakedown during tomorrow morning.

Hey Dave,

The FMC! That's what I need to know... lol

Hey Dave,

The FMC! That's what I need to know... lol

Well Michel I am sure it will be pretty good, Philipp's efforts in the 757/777 are reliable and have acceptable levels of functionality, but I will report back after tomorrow morning's jaunt.

Well Michel I am sure it will be pretty good, Philipp's efforts in the 757/777 are reliable and have acceptable levels of functionality, but I will report back after tomorrow morning's jaunt.

Cool. thanks Dave.