Sign in to follow this  
Lashrathius

737MAX is here!

It's pretty much a hybrid of the 737 and 787. Not gonna lie - I like the NG better, nevertheless I'm eager to see how well the new systems perform when MAX enters service.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

That flight deck looks amazing, stunning, unbelievable amounts of :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Just when I thought the 737 couldn't get any uglier...

hahaha! the scalloped engines like on the 787 definitely make me chuckle, they look like something out of a kid's drawing. it seems more noticeable to me on this one, than on the 787 for some reason, maybe because the proportion of the engine to the rest of the plane is bigger... they lack elegance but apparently reduce noise quite a bit, physics can be funny sometimes!

cheers

-andy crosby

So when can we expect this model from PMDG? :wink:

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

hahaha! the scalloped engines like on the 787 definitely make me chuckle, they look like something out of a kid's drawing. it seems more noticeable to me on this one, than on the 787 for some reason, maybe because the proportion of the engine to the rest of the plane is bigger... they lack elegance but apparently reduce noise quite a bit, physics can be funny sometimes!

Well definitely that but, without comparing it side-by-side to its ancestors, it seems to have much more of a duckface. And the scimitar winglets! But hey, who cares about what a commercial aircraft looks like on the exterior? (except for us apparently...)

Interesting to see the different views. I like the new engines, they sit higher and the thrust must hug the bottom of the wings being that much closer to the wings, and they are a more round shape compared to the NGX. The Flight Deck is by far the best one I have seen from Boeing or any others for that matter. Winglets look good. The rest of it is still pretty much a 737 by looks but this is definitely a great revamp of the classic and most produced aircraft ever.

It will be great to see this one parked next to a 737-100 marking 50 years of the 737, nothing can beat that. We will see another 50 years out of the 737 and it will hit a milestone of 100 year anniversary of flight fore sure

Matthew Kane

Just looks like another tubeliner to me.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.