Sign in to follow this  
toothjockey

Auto Throttle disengages

PMDG 737-800, FSX Steam, Windows 10.

I find that during a flight, while on Autopilot, if I change views from virtual cockpit to spot view, when I return to the virtual cockpit my Auto throttle has disengaged.  This was not a one time occurance, but seems to repeat whenever I change these views.  If I just change views within the virtual cockpit (with EZdok) there is no effect on the autothrottle.

Anyone have an idea what might be happening?

Thanks,

Don

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Raptor Lake i9-13900K / ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 / Gigabyte Geforce RTX4090 Windforce 24GB /
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 / Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD 58.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler /
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 GT / Corsair 5000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 11 Home 64bit

Anyone have an idea what might be happening?

Duplicate key command.

I'm guessing you might've used, perhaps, Shift+A to disconnect the A/T, but Shift+A is also one of the default "change views" commands.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

That is very weird that it would do that, I've never had that happen to me. When you are changing views, are you using a keyboard command to change to spot, or are you right clicking, then selecting the views? One other question, does it happen when you go into a different exterior view (Locked Spot, FlyBy, Tower, Aircraft etc.)

If not then I'm not sure what else could be causing that...

Duplicate key command.

I'm guessing you might've used, perhaps, Shift+A to disconnect the A/T, but Shift+A is also one of the default "change views" commands.

That's exactly what I was getting at...

Thanks guys.

I think you have it right.  I have been going back and forth between fsuipc and ezdok, trying to find the conflict.  Most of my keystrokes were eliminated on the sim.

Thanks for your help.

Don Maxwell (toothjockey) San Diego, CA
Raptor Lake i9-13900K / ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 / Gigabyte Geforce RTX4090 Windforce 24GB /
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 / Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD 58.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler /
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 GT / Corsair 5000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower / Samsung 49" 4K / Windows 11 Home 64bit

Good shout Kyle! :smile:

Bill Last

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.