Sign in to follow this  
Nico87

The Reality Expansion Pack for Carenado's Bonanza F33A is now out!

Hello guys,

I'm finally very proud to announce that the Reality Expansion Pack is now ready to be installed on the F33A.

You can get all the informations on our product page: http://www.simcoders.com/reality-expansion-pack/carenado-bonanza-f33a/

Here's a little blog post where I've pointed out the main differences with the C210: http://www.simcoders.com/2015/12/06/reality-expansion-pack-bonanza-f33a-available/?preview=true&preview_id=7339&preview_nonce=0e3730d19a

It features all the cool stuff that you have already seen in the C210: the towing system, the walkaround, the most realistic piston engine in X-Plane, the flight dynamics, a complete sound set and much more.

Hope you enjoy it!

• Upvote 3

Claudio Nicolotti

http://www.simcoders.com

This is one of my fav fsx airplanes. Does this come with a realistic before takeoff check?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

This is one of my fav fsx airplanes. Does this come with a realistic before takeoff check?

Do you mean the walkaround? Yes. You can see it in the video.

Claudio Nicolotti

Do you mean the walkaround? Yes. You can see it in the video.

No. Before take off check includes checking the mags and prop governor, etc.

Yes, you can do that. :-)

More improvements will come in next versions about the sparks fooling. At this moment the prop governon is half-customized. In v2.1 the prop governor will be replaced with a full custom one.

Claudio Nicolotti

Yes, you can do that. :-)

More improvements will come in next versions about the sparks fooling. At this moment the prop governon is half-customized. In v2.1 the prop governor will be replaced with a full custom one.

OK. Thanks.

Since this is the dev's thread, I'll post here. :smile:

Just picked this up, along with the F33 itself.  Going through the checklist, and I can't seem to toggle the aux fuel pump at all.  The cursor changes to a hand, but clicking does nothing, nor does trying to assign any fuel pump related function to any joystick button.  Am I missing something here?

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Since this is the dev's thread, I'll post here. :smile:

Just picked this up, along with the F33 itself.  Going through the checklist, and I can't seem to toggle the aux fuel pump at all.  The cursor changes to a hand, but clicking does nothing, nor does trying to assign any fuel pump related function to any joystick button.  Am I missing something here?

It seems an installation issue. Did you complete the installation inside X-Plane correctly?

I would like to see your Log.txt file (you find it in the main X-Plane folder). Could you please send it to our support email address?

Thank you!

Claudio Nicolotti

I already own and love your C210 REP! Too bad you don't do the same for FSX planes. We desperately need it :wink:

Keep up the great work

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

It seems an installation issue. Did you complete the installation inside X-Plane correctly?

I would like to see your Log.txt file (you find it in the main X-Plane folder). Could you please send it to our support email address?

Thank you!

I'll have to do that.  I'm still having major issues here.  I actually can't get it to function properly at all, and I normally consider myself to be very good at troubleshooting.  Disappointing, since my time available to work with stuff like this is very limited at the moment.

It's worthwhile to note that a clean installation of the F33 is fine, as is the F33 after I 'disable' the REP installation.

*update*

It looks like one of the scripts I was using with FlyWithLua was causing an issue.  Removing all scripts from it enabled the aircraft to function properly.  I'm hoping that it wasn't RTH that was causing the issues... Anyhow, a short flight later, and yes, the aircraft (and REP) is working perfect.

Very well done.  Handles very nicely.  Love the startup with the nice prop animation, and the sounds are excellent.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

A later (after some left seat time) thought:  I noticed that in order to replace the static elements after a flight, you can't seem to do that from the Carenado menu.  I was only successful in doing so by doing a walk-around again at the end of the flight, toggling the chocks, tie-downs and covers.

Unless I'm missing something, it might be a neat idea to have a post-flight walkaround panel, aimed primarily at correctly stowing the aircraft.

Has there been any thought given to widening the scope of the pre-flight activities?  Draining fuel, checking oil levels, that sort of thing?

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Ive been using the preflight routine to tie the plane down again after a flight. But I agree, a shutdown and stowing the aircraft check, would be cool.  It would also be nice to do a fuel sample before a flight, check for water in the fuel. That might be a lot of work, but what do I know.

I am having a lot of fun with this addon, as I did with the C210, But I enjoy the F33 even more!

Rob

5_zpszit3g2fe.jpg

6_zpsy7emvwdi.jpg

7_zpsr1vrpdul.jpg

10_zpsjaakcc1m.jpg

8_zpsqsyjzrn0.jpg

15_zpsrjvmlge2.jpg

16_zps8czby1sr.jpg

• Upvote 2

Nice screenshots Rob. I'm thinking of getting this too as it is on sale and I do not have any good small realistic GA aircraft.

Would this work for the v35 as well? The v tail is the more interesting of the two versions but seems to have the least interest. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Ive been using the preflight routine to tie the plane down again after a flight. But I agree, a shutdown and stowing the aircraft check, would be cool.  It would also be nice to do a fuel sample before a flight, check for water in the fuel. That might be a lot of work, but what do I know.

I am having a lot of fun with this addon, as I did with the C210, But I enjoy the F33 even more!

Rob

Just incredible. Could I ask for your RTH's settings, because you seem to get the lighting settings right, something that I fail to do.