Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Be my virtual passenger on a wing-view seat aboard the Rotate MD-80, leaving Toronto Pearson!

XPX.42, Rotate MD80, RTH, CYYZ Toronto Pearson Freeware, from off the XPlane.org

"Ladies and Gentleman, Captain, here......welcome aboard, and now,please turn off all electronic equipment, as we are starting our taxi for departure. We are reporting good weather out of Toronto today,  to our final cruise altitude  of 33,000 feet, and do not anticipate any spilled coffee, or bruised croissants...enjoy the flight folks, On behalf of myself, the First Officer, and Cabin Crew, we wish you a most happy stay on the islands, and we are going to do our part right now,to get you there, relaxed and happy!...."

"Flight Deck, out...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rotate-MD-80_34.png

Rotate-MD-80_4229cfc.png

Rotate-MD-80_44896c8.png

Rotate-MD-80_35.png

Rotate-MD-80_37.png

Rotate-MD-80_49.png

Rotate-MD-80_47.png

Rotate-MD-80_48.png

Rotate-MD-80_59.png

Rotate-MD-80_60.png

Rotate-MD-80_61.png

Rotate-MD-80_64.png

Rotate-MD-80_62.png

Rotate-MD-80_63.png

Rotate-MD-80_7303794.png

Rotate-MD-80_77ed085.png

Rotate-MD-80_7829f23.png

Rotate-MD-80_71fffef.png

Rotate-MD-80_743afcd.png

Rotate-MD-80_729ead6.png

Rotate-MD-80_70.png

Rotate-MD-80_66.png

Rotate-MD-80_65.png

Rotate-MD-80_67.png

Rotate-MD-80_69.png

Rotate-MD-80_68.png

"Hope you enjoyed being aboard with us today..."

Ses

• Upvote 1

Excellent set of shots showcasing the MD-80.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Thanks

Excellent set of shots showcasing the MD-80.

Thanks Pug...now having a blast with it.  I just needed to compromise on my Very High, to either Normal/High for sim res.  I found that I could bring back all the eye candy to max...so I am once more the Happy Camper.  I still am going to get a new GPU, but am waiting on that new generation, that reads as incredible...with GOBS of the latest tech VRAM....yes..I'll drop the coin on one of those... Finding the VRAM needed, by allowing lower sim res has taken the pressure off to be able to use this $60.00 bird... :)!  I'll type you a secret...the BEST place to hear the engines start their Pratt and Whitney MD-80 howl...is inside the cabin...right over the wing...either side...sit back...let the A.I. crew earn their keep...drink your beer...and hear those puppies howl and whine in the spool up, asked from the flight deck.  :dance:

"oh...and the view over the wing...as well as the taste of the cold beer...are both most excellent!

I sure hope somebody doesn't figure out a way to tax 'fun'....for then I'd be taxed to death...LOL!

I have already been seated over the wing in my last flight.  You're right, the sounds are awesome!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I have already been seated over the wing in my last flight.  You're right, the sounds are awesome!

I like the look of that long...long cabin stretching out to the front, from your wing seat...they did the graphics very well, and impressively so.

What I didn't like was the charge for a rum 'n coke...on Delta!   $6.50...are you kidding me?!?!?   LOL

I'm keeping that wee bottle she passed to me....and will fill it up at the hotel, for the ride back...."oh..just the coke, ma'am, and thank you...oh yeah...and  two cubes of ice to go with it, please..."....

"Hey buddy, I dropped my pack of peanuts...yes..thanks!  What hotel resort did you folks stay at, the Caribbean or Atlantic side?  Hope we don't see snow back at Toronto for the drive home!!!...."