Sign in to follow this  
757FO

Payload Manager P3DV3

Hi Guys, 

I cant get the PM to work, when I loaded the aircraft after modifying the DLL.XML file, it did not ask to run the DLL

to my knowlege, I followed the instructions, added the XMLTools.dll section in the DLL.XLM file, and copied the XMLTools.dll file to the P3DV3 Main folder

My last few entries in XML.DLL:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>XMLTools</Name>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>XMLTools.dll</Path>
    <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
    <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Any suggestion/recommendation? 
thank you in advance,
John.

Hi Guys, 

I cant get the PM to work, when I loaded the aircraft after modifying the DLL.XML file, it did not ask to run the DLL

to my knowlege, I followed the instructions, added the XMLTools.dll section in the DLL.XLM file, and copied the XMLTools.dll file to the P3DV3 Main folder

My last few entries in XML.DLL:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
    <Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>XMLTools</Name>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>XMLTools.dll</Path>
    <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
    <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Any suggestion/recommendation? 
thank you in advance,
John.

Hey,

I first made it work downloading this XML (i didnt notice the original XML inside the Compressed FSW file).    It worked...

Then, i realized the compressed has its own DLL, in fact, it points to P3D if you use P3D.     I changed the old file i had downloaded for the original one in the compressed filed.   It also worked....

To me, your lines seem correct....  May be FlySimware can point you in the correct direction, but try this little one and see...

Happy Flying

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

I just installed 1.9 and the DLL Raphael mentioned and I am happy to report that the Payload manager is now loading in my P3DV3!

thanks for your help with this!

John.

I found out the root cause of the problem.

I am using Flight1 GTN and the ASN Radar, I downloaded the Radar_Options.zip from Flysimware site (CaptainSim & ASNRadar Config) in the Update Section.

The problem was that the section for the Load Manager was missing in the panel.cfg (both GNS & GTN options).

If you look at the panel.cfg that comes with the lear, you will see Window06 in the panel.cfg. Just add the sections and the LM will work again!

Can this be fixed on the site please? 

thank you!

John.

I just installed 1.9 and the DLL Raphael mentioned and I am happy to report that the Payload manager is now loading in my P3DV3!

thanks for your help with this!

John.

Glad to hear that... :dance:   and thank you for sharing the issue.....seems like a very specific thing FSW should check for future.... may be...

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

I found out the root cause of the problem.

I am using Flight1 GTN and the ASN Radar, I downloaded the Radar_Options.zip from Flysimware site (CaptainSim & ASNRadar Config) in the Update Section.

The problem was that the section for the Load Manager was missing in the panel.cfg (both GNS & GTN options).

If you look at the panel.cfg that comes with the lear, you will see Window06 in the panel.cfg. Just add the sections and the LM will work again!

Can this be fixed on the site please? 

thank you!

John.

Radar_Options.zip got updated when we made the payload manager. Also we re designed the Radar_Options.zip file with instructions on how to add your radar. This way we do not have to create new updates for this file every time we update an aircraft since it's for more than 1 aircraft and future models. So Radar_Options.zip is a perfect file you only need to download 1 time.

Thanks for noticing this as we can't notify everyone about the Radar_Options.zip update!