Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[09DEC15] A Whole Lotta 747-400 Goodness!

Rob stated FSX

Okay well that's pretty amazing considering how FSX stands vs P3D, what are his specs I wonder. 

Excuse me if I'm wrong, in the second picture, I think the lights on the nose gear are lightened? But in my study, the lights on the nose gear will only illuminated when the main gear in the GND mode. Would love to have this feature.

Thank you PMDG for the great work.

Chi-cheng Liu

LOGO.png

Can't wait guys, this one looks to be a real winner!

Lets get her into Beta ASAP!

I have been with UAL for 31 years now as an aircraft inspector. Out of the entire fleet, I have enjoyed working on the 747.

I have had the pleasure of performing inspections through out the aircraft from the nose to the tail, from wing tip to wing tip,

inside and out. She is a work of art.

Sadly, UAL is slowly phasing out the 747 which is being replaced by the 777 and the 787. I will surely miss them.

Thanks to PMDG, I will soon have one of my own!!

Doug Morlan

• Upvote 1

Incredible update. Thank you. Can't wait.

Bought a goflight yoke as a celebration!

The VAS numbers look excellent, well done on those. Without wanting to get ahead of oneself - will you be able to apply any of those improvements to the 777 later?

Thanks again.

Great FPS, Great VAS and one hell of a 747. Stunning, Day one purchase for me, First flight and countless after will be FDX...  until BAv let me fly her.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Static wick dischargers and all! Wow wow wow!

What of the brake wear indicators? ;)

really good job PMDG! We're entering the era where a walk around can be conducted, indicating how far you guys have brought us!

Brian Nellis

Looks just amazing. Thank you.

For us now planning some routes, will the 747-400 come with aux fuel tanks so we can make it into a 747-400er?

Regards

Hi,  I wouldn't mind taking bets that the next expense in some simmers will be a rush on LARGER monitors to accommodate the "Queen".    Richard Welsh.

I did my first transatlantic flight from EGLL to KDTW in a British Airways 747, almost 18 years ago (man, I'm getting OLD!).

Ever since then I loved the 747...

At the moment I see the 747 about once a week, and I stil love it!

http://i.imgur.com/4NOBZLF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/i2eNgiM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fAFZSZZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8FPJq1s.jpg

Can't wait for the PMDG 747!!!!!

Goshdarnit, I swore I was not going to buy this product,and now look, grrrr  :Frustrated:

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

This is great. Thanks to the team for the huge effort! 

That GE powered freighter looks great, that's what i'm mostly looking forward to! 

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Using the sim mostly to reproduce procedures, I'm really interested into the malfunction list that will come with this aircraft. Do you know when we could have it ?

Ilie Tremblay.

Looking fwd to this one :-)

I may have to pay another month of P3D3 professional .....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...