Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XPX.42 Rotate MD-80---leaving Myrtle Beach KMYR for Miami KMIA

Sim settings for use with my GTX680 2GB card.

Card reports only 51 MB in reserve, with close to 6GB free system memory out of a max pool of 12 GB's.

Smooth animation, even with the load asked for of the 2 GB card...

Post Edit:  I only drop the sim Resolution setting from my normal Very High, to Normal, or High, depending...for use only with Rotate MD-80.  For all other planes and operations, I resort back to Very High for anything else.  This way, I find you can use this high-demand VRAM model with good results on a 2GB 'older' card.  No stutter...and still looks good, with good control of aircraft. So, a Win/Win compromise.

Rotate-MD-80_85.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rotate-MD-80_79.png

Rotate-MD-80_84.png

Rotate-MD-80_80.png

Rotate-MD-80_83.png

Rotate-MD-80_82.png

Rotate-MD-80_81.png

Rotate-MD-80_89.png

Rotate-MD-80_88.png

Rotate-MD-80_86.png

Rotate-MD-80_87.png

Woah!! Very nice shots!

I'm a new X-Plane 10 user and am wondering, what cloud textures are you using in your 8th screenshot with the MD80 cruising above a solid layer of undercast clouds?

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Woah!! Very nice shots!

I'm a new X-Plane 10 user and am wondering, what cloud textures are you using in your 8th screenshot with the MD80 cruising above a solid layer of undercast clouds?

Sky Max Pro v3.0's cloud textures. You don't load them in...the program intelligently parses them to the screen....as per weather reported-metrics...

• Upvote 1

I want that plane!!!!!

BUT, I'll wait. I'm going to enjoy all my GA purchases before I venture into the complex.

Yeah SMP v3 rocks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.