Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Fully loaded prepar3D

I learned most of what I know about flying the NGX from Froogle's videos many times. Some love him, some prefer another popular YouTuber. I for one prefer Froogle's videos as he explains things quite nicely.

• Upvote 1

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Yes Matt,  Froogle is interesting and easy on the ears.  That was actually the second one i posted "starting up"  he done a "flight planning" one the night before.  

I learned most of what I know about flying the NGX from Froogle's videos many times. Some love him, some prefer another popular YouTuber. I for one prefer Froogle's videos as he explains things quite nicely.

Which other YouTuber is this? I watch Froogle's videos, but It would be nice to see how the other fairs. Let me know thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Matt Davies would be another big one.  Has loads of great videos as well.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7SryNncikhgt5tp3rPn0RQ

Fight or Flight

Yes Fight or Flight,  the man with the Voice,  excellent videos alight.    

​He used to come here,  but doesn't any more. He got famous and disappeared into the Fame fog. 

Neil "Call"  if you can hear me, come back and say hello  :smile:  

• Upvote 1

I was referring to Matt Davies.I left his name out so that the rivalry didn't spread to this thread. For whatever reason Froogle and Belynz (Matt Davies) have a lot of fans that seem to love one and hate the other. I personally prefer Froogle as he typically covers content that I find more interesting as I fly primarily in the US and Carribean. Belynz content is usually in Europe. But both create outstanding videos.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Marshall Arbitman makes some excellent Youtube videos on the Majestic Q400. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Matt Davies would be another big one.  Has loads of great videos as well.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7SryNncikhgt5tp3rPn0RQ

Yes Fight or Flight,  the man with the Voice,  excellent videos alight.    

​He used to come here,  but doesn't any more. He got famous and disappeared into the Fame fog. 

Neil "Call"  if you can hear me, come back and say hello  :smile:  

Neil's commentary Rules - I will give him a ring for you Elaine  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Haven't seen Mr. Crutchlow around for some time ... I guess he lost his roots with all that fame.

I like Neil, Matt, and Pete -- all provide great information that's very useful from new to experienced Flight sim users.

Cheers, Rob.

Haven't seen Mr. Crutchlow around for some time ... I guess he lost his roots with all that fame.

I like Neil, Matt, and Pete -- all provide great information that's very useful from new to experienced Flight sim users.

Cheers, Rob.

Yah that Rob guys kind of neat also  :P

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Well, that what being a Moto GP rider does to you. I'm still curious as to how you figured out that Neil was Cal?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Let's not forget Tim of FS Mania. Very informative and entertaining GA tutorial flights by a real world instrument-rated pilot.

I have plenty of relatives in the UK ... following Neil around pretending to be his groupies.

Tim and Rich (flightsim481) do very nice work. Rich, especially, when it comes to technical primers. Helipilot7 is amazing--and he's onPilotEdge, so you get great ATC as well.

Best,

Marshall