Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

QRH for the mighty Dash8 in P3D :-)

Hi,

I am not a member on the Majestic´s forum (a little complicated to join actually) so i thought i would ask in here . I was wondering if any has a QRH for abnormal prodecures for the pro version or real life SOP? There is no documentation in the manual as i can see/tell.

What do you do as a trainee ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Err  there is  one   if  you have  a look in the documentation  that came  with the q400 you should  find  it  its called Abnormal  and Emergency manual  all the checklist are in here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Guess i have to wright to Majestic as the pro version upgrade i have from simmarket these does not exist in my installation.

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Guess i have to wright to Majestic as the pro version upgrade i have from simmarket these does not exist in my installation.

Thanks Michael Moe

They said on their forum that they are working on it. Probably will be awhile. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

They said on their forum that they are working on it. Probably will be awhile.

Okay now i am a little confused? To be or not to be?

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Michael,

While you're waiting, here is a very good source (pretty much the only one online) for info and procedures on the Q400.

SMARTCOCKPIT - DASH 8 Q400

Hope you find this helpful.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Michael,

While you're waiting, here is a very good source (pretty much the only one online) for info and procedures on the Q400.

SMARTCOCKPIT - DASH 8 Q400

Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks for the link.i guess some has them and others not.strange indeed.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Thanks for the link.i guess some has them and others not.strange indeed.

Michael Moe

Just open the index.html file form the Majestic Dash 8 and there is the link to the online document  AbnormalAndEmergencyManual.pdf which can be saved local ;-)

André

Just open the index.html file form the Majestic Dash 8 and there is the link to the online document  AbnormalAndEmergencyManual.pdf which can be saved local ;-)

I had  mentioned  that in my  post  being #2   but  the op has  mentioned  that  its  not  there  for  some  reason

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I had  mentioned  that in my  post  being #2   but  the op has  mentioned  that  its  not  there  for  some  reason

Not for the Pro Version.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Not for the Pro Version.

Err not  true  I got the pro version  and  I have  the documentation  other wise  I wouldn't have  posted

Peter kelberg

There are non normal checklists as mentioned by Awf and pete_auau, but they are not stored locally. You'll need to open the index file in the documents folder to get a link to the non normal checklists. Same goes for the performance manual I believe.

Thanks everyone, 

did not thought of the index.html  :wink:

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png