Sign in to follow this  
sidh

PMDG 787 Dreamliner

Guys, this thread started in 2015. Some things have changed and who knows what’s going on in PMDG’s internal talks. They may have already decided to do it, or they haven’t. Even if they have decided to do it, they won’t tell us until development is well underway. Give it a rest. If you really want to talk about it, rather than bringing up a 3 year old thread, go to the current thread “What will be the next project by PMDG”.

On 12/10/2015 at 4:36 PM, NMahinK said:

It would be a waste of time for PMDG to make the 787 Dreamliner considering the QualityWings is making the 787 Dreamliner.

https://www.facebook.com/QualityWings/?fref=ts

I am a PMDG customer from back in the FLY and FLY2 days.

That said imho the QW B787 is pretty darn good and at a very good price point.

Not really applicable to this thread but i will voice the following comment anyway......

What i would like PMDG to produce - obviously a pipe dream - Is a business jet to their level of quality and realism. I think it would "fly" off their shelves......people still talk about their Jetstream.

Dave

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trevor Hannant said:

So much so he said it in quadruplicate!

Excuse me all to hell. Obviously it was a computer glitch. Sorry if I ruined your day enough to make your comment.

20 minutes ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Forgot the smiley to indicate humour. 🙂

Sorry to offend... 😢

No worries. Maybe I over reacted. Just, there’s so many wanna-be internet cops here that it’s challenging to judge the context of a comment accurately.

take care...