Sign in to follow this  
mjleprix1

pc aviator-learjet update

It would be helpful if you could get Pc Aviator to update their download link . Currently they are still showing 1.7 and version 1.9 was released several days ago. A better way of dealing with these frequent updates is needed. You go through the pain of making the learjet continually better and risk customers downloading a version which may fail in some way even though you have already corrected the problem in a later version.

thanks

MJP

Agreed, the stores really have a hard time keeping up, especially with Flysimware. They are one of the rare devs that attack all the problems people report with amazing speed. For this reason, although it doesn't help those who haven't, its always a good plan to buy straight from their official store.

I use Simmarket, heard several times ago about that problem on PC Aviator..   I preffer to get the updates right away.

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Unfortunately the various stores update their downloads at their own pace. They have all been sent the current version. Mark does like to correct the bugs and get them out at a much faster pace than other developers. We have discussed the idea of slowing the updates, or merging them into larger updates, but this is not very adventagious to our customers who purchased directly from the FSW store.

Maybe flood them with requests to update their links? :) Other then that there really isn't a perfect solution to make everyone happy.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Maybe flood them with requests to update their links? :)

Let's all do it! I just did.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Thanks for your support,guys. I have emailed them twice also but as its the weekend in Oz as well, we'll have to wait.

They (PC Aviator) now have version 1.9 for download but I get error when extracting the zip file. Have downloaded 3 times and on 2 separate computers. No luck.

Anyone succeeded in unzipping the file?

Thanks for update. Yes The file is broken and will not unzip.Downloads ok but thats as far as it goes.

Support at PC Aviation Au says:

"We re-uploaded the file and it is working ok here now. Just re-download again and you should have a good version. Apologies for any inconvenience caused."

Tested just now and the file is now good.