Sign in to follow this  
BonanzaDude

PC12 for Prepar3D v3

Yea, I'd love to get this for 3.4 as I'm I need need of a STOL aircraft that can cover some distance in a timely manner. Not sure why Carenado hasn't released a v3 update for this lovely aircraft.

Re. my problem with the hsi and hdg bugs only rotating in 10 degree increments, I've just returned to the PC 12 and done a flight.  I thought the problem was cured - all worked properly.  Then, half way through, it suddenly returned and the navigation capability turned to worms again!  Jeez! 

The system didn't seem under strain - 30 fps (locked) with sliders all set pretty high (the scenery was wonderful).  I'm totally baffled.  Any ideas welcome.

P3D 3.4.9 is proving really good for me, by the way.  Smooth with good frame rates.  Flying with ASN and Orbx scenery is a beautiful experience.  This is the best version ever and a lot of things that used to bug me with 2.5 have gone or been sorted.  FSX is now coming out of my system for ever, at long last.

To those having problems with the PC12, have you tried applying the Overhaul v1.8 patch by Autogyro?

Hans

Has anyone had luck with a fresh install, starting at P3D v3.1 with the Estonia migration tool?  I am making the jump on a fresh Windows machine, starting at P3D v3.1

Thanks,

Brad

I used this exact migration tool with the PC 12 and it works great with no bugs and I have had good luck with other Carenado aircraft as well. 

I just installed PC12 today for P3DV3 straight from the Carenado Istaller and selected v2.5 and its installed perfectly!.

Also installed C525A CJ2 for V3 and works as advertised.