Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[12DEC15] At the PMDG Sim Center- I want to fly a.....

PMDG Sim Center Selection Poll  

629 members have voted

1. 1. At the PMDG Sim Center, I would most like to fly a:

• PMDG 737NGX (all variants that are modeled in this product)
    • PMDG 777-200LR/F/300ER [200ER and 300 available at future date]
    • PMDG 747-400/F/ER/BCF/LCF/M
    • PMDG 747-8/F

Can we do more than one vote ?

I would pick both 777 and 747 ................................................... and possibly A380  :Whistle:

Bilal Asif Khan

Sadly a visit to this centre is not economically viable for me, so I won't vote. However the reference in the poll to the 777-200ER and -300 being available at a future date is very welcome, assuming that will also apply to the 777X product itself.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hey Robert, since I live in Nevada also can you double my vote up haha. I believe the 737 would be a great platform if you are already going with a heavy wide body bird. :Big Grin:

You can be assured that when I visit, that I will sign in with my full name, first and last!

Jim-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yes- that actually made me LOL. 

• Upvote 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Coming from the Hampton Roads area in SE VA, I will be a regular attendee!

James McLees

A320... Hang on did I say that out loud? lol I mean 737 got my vote, think it maybe a bit more versatile in which airports it can operate in/out of

Alaister Kay

Nice addition you are planning there. Hopefully i will live to see the sim and who know you guys :wink: . It is really just a matter of priorities right ?

From Denmark i´ll go for the 737NGX

"the future is all about aviation"

All the best for these projects

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

737NGX, as I fly on those regularly with WN :smile:....love the NGX anyway, and more airfields can be utilized with it than the other choices.  Your NEXT simulator AFTER that would be the 777-200/300 :wink:

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is a very very solid opportunity for anyone who has ever eaten to experience what airline training would kind of be like. For anyone who has an active interest in making it to an airline as a pilot. I highly recommend something like this. It will get your feet wet in terms of simulator work.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I was fortunate to get an hour in the 747 and 737 United Training Facility Level-D simulators at the Denver Avsim convention years ago. At $100/hr it was one of the better deals of my life thanks to Avsim. I had absolutely zero experience with any FMS/FMC aircraft so my flights were strictly VFR or IFR with ILS. Being a real world VFR pilot I just wanted to experience hand flying the aircraft so my United pilot instructor and I just did as many touch and go's at KSFO as we could in an hour. The 737 flew like a fighter jet compared to the 747. This may have more to do with the fact that these were full motion simulators which I haven't read that the PMDG sim center will have. My instructor pilot had as much fun as I did and didn't want to stop either. He said that he never got to do that in the simulator as he was always either training or being tested. Both simulators were incredible experiences that I'll never forget but my vote goes to the 737. I can fiddle with the FMC on my desktop, in a full cockpit I'd prefer to fly the plane.

I ended up buying my first PMDG product, the FS9 737, afterwards at that conference. Unfortunately my computer at the time was too anemic to use it. After I built a powerful computer and was ready to buy the FSX version, P3D was announced. Not wanting to buy it twice I waited for the P3D version to be released. I now have the 737 and 777. I'm still learning to fly the 737 and haven't installed the 777 yet.

Ted

Theodore Striker II

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Gotta go with the 737, It's a classic and makes much more sense for short-hopping around in the limited time in the sim bay.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

You got my vote-- Right now I just wanna fly a DC-6 !!

Peter Osborn