Sign in to follow this  
ctabuyo

FSEQUIPMENT by Vector Design

Hello:

My name´s Cristian and I am the main programmer in Vector Design, a new bussiness where we do amazing things for a very low price. At the moment we haven´t released any sceneries yet but we do have an APP called "FSEQUIPMENT", that will detect where are you flying and update the hours in the simulator in addition it will save your flight parameters every 60s so you can restore it in case of crash. Today it´s a very important day for all simmers because it´s the "Crowded Skies Event" on IVAO hence we´re doing a 25% off in our APP, so instead of 3,99€ it will be 3€!!! It´s a really nice price for such a good APP. We´ve had tons of positive feedback about the APP, but also we are developing another APP called "Move it to P3D" that will be 5€, and we already started developing sceneries.

Check out some photos of our APP, it is amazing. Do not wait, just buy it!! ;-)

This APP is really worth it, it is user-friendlier than FSRealTime, but also it does not have negative impact in simulator fps, FSRealTime does. Also this APP is constantly improved, and the User Interface is amazing. FSRealTime haven´t changed in the past 12 years.

Check our store: http://vectordesign.es

Also, you can see our app in SimMarket: http://secure.simmarket.com/vector-design-fsequipment.phtml

IMPORTANT: This sale is only applied in our store. Remember 3€ today!!!

7c3780ea8e2a3ac3f6a5b80edd6ffdb1.png

4e8986f8ea5ef5e766267673970702ef.png

a5ba6fab39ebd27213e719aed257dd2c.png

92d5360741bcf5203befc4134aad0d49.png

PS: The more you buy, the sooner we will be releasing some other stunning apps!

Kind Regards!!!

Cristian Tabuyo, Vector Design main programmer!!

We really wish you happy flights with our app.

Good luck with the new venture. But I never had any trouble with FSRealTime. Let alone trouble with FPS impact.

So you might wanna back your claims with hard prove or just keep your libelous remarks for yourself.

• Upvote 1

RobdeVries.jpg

Good luck with the new venture. But I never had any trouble with FSRealTime. Let alone trouble with FPS impact.

So you might wanna back your claims with hard prove or just keep your libelous remarks for yourself.

Hello:

As you asked for, actually I can and I will show everyone what happens with FSRealtime:

Updating time with FSRealTime, (look how much does P3D use):

0653fb1883b174511559b638010f1f85.png

And now, with my APP:

0ad998d4a70544104f93e8e88903e398.png

I think this proves that clearly FSRealTime has problems with P3D. Why? Because it is a 2001 application, that presumably uses an ancient technology to instert data into the simulator, we do use our own system to insert data into it, and that is very good, because the simulator will run smoother.

I hope everything´s clear now!

Kind Regards!

P.S: I think I did nothing to deserve such a rude tone of voice that you are using with me, please,  be polite overall.

• Upvote 1