Sign in to follow this  
pelgrin21

Multicrew experience needs a push to talk button for copilot

hi guys I think MCE rocks but im always in a noisy environment I have my atc on a network computer and when atc is talking copilot (jean claude goes bananas and starts shutting things down in airplane not good for mce to work properly has to be fairly quiet and I have a good headset turtle beach I tried diferent mics with noise canceling but it doesn't matter I cant mute my mic then I wont be able to talk to atc mce needs a push to talk button so when im  not talking to copilot he wont hear anything else.

I am agree.

I solve this problem setting the cockpit sound more low, but sometimes i stil have some problems with unwanted recognition commands.

Sometimes also the sound that come from the headset travel true the chase and is captured by the mic like a command.

MCE have a mute button, the problem is that button is not a PTT, it just turn on/off the voice recognition and display a red messege in the creen every time you turn on/off the voice recognition.

I will like to have a second PTT buton for unmute mce when is pressed, and not display any messege in the screen.

I agree, the message you have when you turn off voice recognition is a bit annoying, stays on for too long.

I agree.

I use the mute often times in MCE.

I contact MCE support a few months ago about this. They told me the reason of this is because some new users mute the speech recognition inadvertendly, and they think MCE not work. This can be a problem for MCE if you are in trial version, they can lose a customer. So they decide to make this long messege for this reason.

I understand the point, and because they help me a lot, i do not insist.

But now i see i am not the only one that will like to see this messege off, or even better, a second PTT button. I think and hope, they can make something about it.