Date:          12/12/2015 5:45:44 PM

Event ID:      1000

Task Category: (100)

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      Enzo64-PC

Description:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3

Faulting module name: PMDG_777X.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5519990e

Exception code: 0xc0000417

Fault offset: 0x0024ba2c

Faulting process id: 0x14a4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d1352e6317e0c5

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL

Report Id: 13a1164b-a122-11e5-a67c-90e6bae88386

Event Xml:

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-12-12T22:45:44.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>151098</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Enzo64-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61472.0</Data>

<Data>475e17d3</Data>

<Data>PMDG_777X.DLL</Data>

<Data>1.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>5519990e</Data>

<Data>c0000417</Data>

<Data>0024ba2c</Data>

<Data>14a4</Data>

<Data>01d1352e6317e0c5</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL</Data>

<Data>13a1164b-a122-11e5-a67c-90e6bae88386</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

The above is the error that I been getting from tonight, I did not install anything new ...I have also re-install the T7 but still no luck.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Hello Enzo,  welcome to the Forums.  You will have to put your First and Second name in your Signature to receive support from PMDG.  

I tried clicking on the link provided but it is dead  

Elaine, that link is simply supposed to be a definition file, or schema, for the xml used by the file.  Speaking of which, my first place to look would be the dll.xml file; which if it has a single line terminator out of place will cause this problem.

However, names are required in the PMDG forums. Alternatively, you can open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Gents,

somehow after reinstalling the aircraft ,performing a defragmentation and CCleaner clean up I don't get this error anymore and I'm back in business.......thanks for your support!

Hi Guys,

really struggling to get the PMDG 777 loaded and running on my Windows 10 FSX Gold edition platform.  Crashes every time.  I've got SP1 and SP2 loaded..One thing I've noticed is that I didn't have to load the registration key for the add on..any suggestions ? Joe

Hi Guys,

really struggling to get the PMDG 777 loaded and running on my Windows 10 FSX Gold edition platform.  Crashes every time.  I've got SP1 and SP2 loaded..One thing I've noticed is that I didn't have to load the registration key for the add on..any suggestions ? Joe

Hey Joe,

Welcome to the forum. Full names are required here - first and last.

If you're not being prompted for the registration key, then it's likely something has stopped or is blocking the registration service. Submit a ticket at the link in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

Any advice on crashes to desktop (Flight Sim is Not working )with PMDG 777 - here is scenario that produces crashes 100% of the time - rarely do I get anytime else:

When I do a touch and go, I put gear up, retract flaps to 5, and as soon as I go into the FMC to put the next destination in, I get Flight Sim not working 100% of the time.

If I just continue flying without going into the FMC I am fine.  What gives here??  Maybe I overload the sim with too many clicks so fast??

Paul Gugliotta