Sign in to follow this  
pinlifter

Air Mobility Command gets Giant Help

GTI8088(KSUU-KCHS) is on the march at Travis AFB CA during a morning rainstorm (say is there an El Nino going on :lol:) with commercial airlift support for the U-S military.  Four hours later she'll land at Charleston AFB SC under much more favorable conditions.  Can anyone spot the B-2 bomber B)

gti8088_zpsps0c1zyu.jpg

gti8088-1_zpstxia5qvl.jpg

gti8088-2_zpsrc3dgw17.jpg

gti8088-3_zpsbazsabw8.jpg

gti8088-4_zpsedhqwqfq.jpg

gti8088-5_zpsrebr3u2u.jpg

gti8088-6_zpsiybfggop.jpg

gti8088-7_zps7nzintu5.jpg

gti8088-8_zpslqyfatbo.jpg

gti8088-9_zpsxlp7369l.jpg

gti8088-10_zps95su0n5h.jpg

• Upvote 1

Chris Sunseri

Great camera work, and multi layer sky, love the over the fence.

HLJAMES

Love the over the fence.

HLJAMES

+1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Great shots as always Chris , love the B2 Bomber one, like the Military AI traffic :)

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Thanks everyone!

Great shots as always Chris , love the B2 Bomber one, like the Military AI traffic :)

I believe that's the first time I've ever caught a B-2 Imran (for AI traffic that is).  Maybe I'll fly out of Osan AB South Korea sometime and see if I can spot a U-2....of course I'd have to catch him before he hits FL700 :smile:

• Upvote 1

Chris Sunseri

Your Shots Never Disappoint. 

• Upvote 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Your Shots Never Disappoint.

Thanks Patrick! I'm a big fan of your pix , especially the helicopter shots

• Upvote 1

Chris Sunseri

Super shots Chris!

My favorite shot is the one at liftoff, condensation in the huge intakes and the KC-10's silhouetted in the background! 

I was pretty excited about the updates from PMDG about the 744, I still think we have a long wait though before I'm able to transfer the Atlas paint over to the bird who really flies those colors.   :unsure:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Super shots Chris!

My favorite shot is the one at liftoff, condensation in the huge intakes and the KC-10's silhouetted in the background! 

I was pretty excited about the updates from PMDG about the 744, I still think we have a long wait though before I'm able to transfer the Atlas paint over to the bird who really flies those colors.   :unsure:

Thanks Steve!  It's not often I get a rainstorm in California and the big twin GE's helped make for some heavy jetblast.  I was glad to see the 744 updates too and the waiting game is tough.  I may roll the 744v1 out of the hangar sometime to brush up on my 4 engine skills.  Atlas will definitely look sweet on the Queen.  I'm really hoping we get this livery:

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/349279

If we don't, I'm sure I could "twist your arm" to paint her up.  It looks to be one of the more difficult liveries out there, but it's certainly one of the sharpest looking

Chris Sunseri