Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Flysimware Lear 35 A 50%

What a bargain price!

Works out at USD$22.59, or UK £14.95, or EUR 20.59   :smile:

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Not for the those that paid full price and have been essentially testing it for them It was not ready for prime time when released.

Gary Stewart

I just noticed after downloading that the file can't be extracted.

It says file corrupt. I sent PCA an email, hope they sort it out soon.

Regards, Perry

Wish it had an FMC and a better exterior model...

There are no great private jets for P3D yet :sad:

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I just noticed after downloading that the file can't be extracted.

It says file corrupt. I sent PCA an email, hope they sort it out soon.

Hi - I already have the plane, as bought it on release, but I let my work buddy who's also a simmer know about this price and he bought it from PCA and text me to say he has the same problem!

It seems PCA have uploaded a corrupted Zip.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Is this Learjet P3Dv3 Ready?

from the Productpage:

REQUIRMENTS:

FSX SP2 or Acceleration / FSX-Steam / P3D V1-V2-V3

but also:

COMPATIBILITY FSX/P3DV1/P3DV2

????

Thanks for the heads up on this one.  Now not sure whether to buy the Lear 35A or the Lionheart's Learjet, which is also on sale at 50% off.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just got an email from Flysimware that the file has been replaced. I redownloaded from PCA. The file seems correct and extractable.

Still have to install and test it out tomorrow...

• Upvote 1

Regards, Perry

Thanks for the heads up on this one.  Now not sure whether to buy the Lear 35A or the Lionheart's Learjet, which is also on sale at 50% off.

That is a hard decision. 

My first look at the Flysimware Lear (FS) is a bit mixed. I like the longer body and bigger engines of the 35A. I also found 2 liveries that look really great (beside all the strange ones). The cabin is better than the LH one. 

The VC however is disappointing. Some edgy round objects (window corners, cup holders, etc.) remind me of dated FS9 products. The panel and especially the attitude indicator look very flat. 

Flying wise it's fun, lots of power, as expected. I only took it for a short spin can't say much further yet.

Sounds are good.

System wise I read that the autopilot is very reliable.

Docs: Good info on panels and switches, but no operational information like speeds etc. (unless I haven't found it yet).

The Lionheart Lear (LH) is beautiful from the outside and flyes like a rocket. The VC has much more depth, you can see all the rims and needles behind the glass of the instruments and the wear on the panels. The cabin looks dated. Docs are slightly better, there are speeds and a there is information on how to operate it.

It's a hard decision, as said. My first impression was that I am a bit disappointed with this one (FS).  Nevertheless I will fly it more than the LH Lear. Maybe because I just bought it, or because I like the looks (longer body, etc.), or because I got tired of flying the vintage cockpit of the LH. 

Will I fly it more than my Phenom 300? I don't think so.

50% off, give either one a try ;)

Is this Learjet P3Dv3 Ready?

from the Productpage:

REQUIRMENTS:

FSX SP2 or Acceleration / FSX-Steam / P3D V1-V2-V3

but also:

COMPATIBILITY FSX/P3DV1/P3DV2

????

Yes it is.

Regards, Perry

Perry, thanks for your review on both planes.  I may just go ahead and pick up the LH to start with since it is at a good price at PCA with their extra 10% off today.  If I am disappointed will try the FS lear before it goes off sale.

do your self a favor wait for this one.it looks brill,i reckon this is why a certain one was released early

peter

http://fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/lear-35a-nearly-there.434725/

I will probably need a little patience on that one since not sure when it will be relaesed.  Looks real good. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

do your self a favor wait for this one.it looks brill,i reckon this is why a certain one was released early

peter

http://fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/lear-35a-nearly-there.434725/

Looks interesting, nice exteriors and they appear to show with or without reversers (Aeronca's on the Greece version, Dee Howard on the USAF C-21) and has modeled the older FC-200 autopilot.Old Lear guys would appreciate that.Not bashing current offerings but I would sure like to see a developer take the time to truly offer a realistic version of a great aircraft, charge what you need to justify the effort but make it right and I'll buy it.

Gary Stewart