Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

Carenado Seneca V special deal on FSS

I don't see how anyone could go wrong with the Carenado Seneca V at this price. Check out the Avsim review here http://www.avsim.com/index.php/_/reviews/aircraft/review-carenado-seneca-v-r2619

This is an up-to-date airplane with a lot of nice features. The G600 works great. Turbochargers to fly high and reasonably fast.

Regards,

Ray

• Upvote 2

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I had an error as well, deleted and re-ran install, worked fine the second time. I just chalked it up to one of those things but I guess i wasn't the only one.

I would look in the Carenado forums here at AVSIM to see if others have found a solution.  I got an error too trying to install it in P3Dv3 and had to cancel out on the installation.  The installer will not install it into P3Dv3 but it can be installed. Instead of indicating FSX, P3Dv1 or P3Dv2 browse for the P3Dv3 folder.  The installer will complete without any problems.  The aircraft will not be installed in P3Dv3 but all of the files will be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Carenado Installer.  Now you just need to move the files from those folders over to the appropriate files in P3Dv3.  For instance, you'll see an Effects folder.  You don't move the Effects folder to P3D but you do move the files inside the Effects to the Effects folder in P3D.  Some of the files in P3D will be newer so do not overwrite those but skip installing those files as the newer versions work better.

Thanks for that tip, I had tried to install it in P3Dv3 with no luck, but this worked.

--John near KPAE