Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

Any new GA aircraft before the end of the Year for P3D?

Getting a bit boring with all the talk of Ifly 747,Youfly 747, Wefly 747 and the Housefly 747 LOL. I know the RealAir stuff,and these guys are among the best. They just have no earthly clue what the word "soon" means and the importance it takes on one you are past a certain age!! :LMAO: I have give up on Carenado. They just are never going to improve with their reported attitude so the pickins are getting kind of thin.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

During the autumn, I had my hopes up for a Christmas treat from Eaglesoft or "God forbid" a P3D release from Flight 1 (Citation Mustang)....pretty much looking forward to 2016 offerings now... :nea:

WAT1460.png

I find the Carenado stuff quite good. I've had no issue with their attitude - I had a problem, posted an email and receive3d a response quickly.

Some times I have seen a problem here and there on a new release but they have been generally fixing those quickly.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

We are quite close to the Realair Legacy V2  for FSX and P3d V3 being released. But the final 2% is proving quite a challenge. We hate to hold things back but it is better to delay rather than release something that is not as perfect as we can get it. P3d does throw up considerable challenges regarding our config app which we think is a vital component of the product. It is now more sophisticated than ever, offering on-the-fly changes in sounds, visual affects, animations, oxygen and hypoxia, failures, suspension, air flow dynamics, turbo charged engine options and more.

Doing a simple port over is not going to work. We have to also anticipate the next P3d update. Thanks for your patience. We're working flat out.

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir

• Upvote 3

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Thanks for the update Rob, I'm sure it's worth the wait!  You guys do such great work! Enjoy the holidays and looking forward to the Legacy V2.

Cheers

Martin

We are quite close to the Realair Legacy V2  for FSX and P3d V3 being released. But the final 2% is proving quite a challenge. We hate to hold things back but it is better to delay rather than release something that is not as perfect as we can get it. P3d does throw up considerable challenges regarding our config app which we think is a vital component of the product. It is now more sophisticated than ever, offering on-the-fly changes in sounds, visual affects, animations, oxygen and hypoxia, failures, suspension, air flow dynamics, turbo charged engine options and more.

Doing a simple port over is not going to work. We have to also anticipate the next P3d update. Thanks for your patience. We're working flat out.

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir

Wow - that is super awesome.  Thank You for the update.  Hopefully you guys will get it working for P3Dv3.  And any plans for porting DukeB60v2 for p3dv3 (I own the fsx version), I have been waiting for the upgrade release update

Thanks

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Alabeo's releasing their Piper Aztec soon and I think Carenado must be close to RTM for the Islander.

Hirdy

Wow - that is super awesome.  Thank You for the update.  Hopefully you guys will get it working for P3Dv3.  And any plans for porting DukeB60v2 for p3dv3 (I own the fsx version), I have been waiting for the upgrade release update

Thanks

Yes, the piston Duke B60 V2.5 (that is, an upgrade from V2) for P3d V3 etc and FSX will be forthcoming soon after the Legacy release.

• Upvote 1

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir

Thanks for the update Rob. I just had to have a little fun with my post. We all know when it gets here it will be done right. That is why all your stuff is just must buy and no questions asked. My best wishes for happy holidays for all of you at RealAir.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Yes, the piston Duke B60 V2.5 (that is, an upgrade from V2) for P3d V3 etc and FSX will be forthcoming soon after the Legacy release.

I am so very anxious for the Legacy and Duke. But as above, take the time you need to get them right.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

I am so very anxious for the Legacy and Duke. But as above, take the time you need to get them right.

I hate it when I take a picture and I left the focus mode on manual  :Tounge:

teaser.jpg

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It is now more sophisticated than ever, offering on-the-fly changes in sounds, visual affects, animations, oxygen and hypoxia, failures, suspension, air flow dynamics, turbo charged engine options and more.

I fully respect that you guys have extremely high standards. However, sometimes I'm thinking standards of some developers are even higher than those expected from consumers. To be honest, I never ever would have needed the app to do on-fly-changes. Who really needs that? For me, it is absolutely sufficient to be able to configure the aircraft before loading P3D. And I would assume that 99% of the simmers feel the same. Delaying release because of these rarely used features is in my eye not very clever. Especially around christmas where everybody is keen on spending some money. Don't get me wrong. This is not meant to sound harsh. I absolutely love the Turbine Duke v2. It's just that I sometimes I have the feeling that developers get a bit lost in detail...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT