Sign in to follow this  
ApacheHunter

Problem with TL/TA and minimums

For some reason, FS2Crew suddenly only uses the standard U.S. 18000 ft/FL180 as the transition altitude/transition level, regardless of my input in the FMC. Also for the minimums it started to use a default value, instead of what I fill in on the approach brief page of the settings window. What could cause this and how can I solve this problem?

EDIT: The above was for yesterday's flight. On today's flight I found out that FS2Crew used 7000 ft instead of 2000 ft for the FAF, FL100 instead of FL030 for the transition level and > 500 ft instead of 187 ft for the minimums. I am 100% positive I filled everything in correctly in both the FMC and the FS2Crew settings. It never did this before. Very strange...

Edited by ApacheHunter

That's right, I recently changed that setting. I didn't know it would affect FS2Crew. I'm setting the units of measurement back to feet. Thanks for your help!!

Setting FSX to metric altitude breaks all sorts of addons, definitely leave it at as feet!

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg