Sign in to follow this  
millan4315

Registration

Hi 

My 777 declines the registration number.

It seems that after expending$ 100.00

I can't own the registration number

Any idea is welcome

Thanks

Please submit a Ticket to our Support Portal with all of the relevant information and we will be happy to help you get whatever issue you are seeing sorted out.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

On 25FEB10 PMDG discontinued email based support and all further support inquiries should be made through the new Support Portal. 

Hi 

I did that they are not responding

Thanks

"They" are we, and we're trying to help you. Since you aren't following the forum rule to sign your name to your posts, though, I have no way of looking you up in the system.

We cannot do so unless you submit a ticket. If you submitted a ticket, you'd receive a ticket number. What ticket number did you receive?

Kyle Rodgers

My name is Carlos Millan

Ticket Number098-1E065464-040E

[Removed personal information - do not post activation-related information here]

My name is Carlos Millan

Ticket Number 098-1E065464-040E

[Removed personal information - do not post activation-related information here]

Done.

In the future, the best avenue is to go straight to support. I saw a note in the system that we'd returned an activation before, so you were definitely aware of that avenue and that we do actually return activations when people have a valid use of that license. That in mind, the $100 comment was not only unnecessary, it was willfully ignorant of your actual knowledge that we have actually helped you out in the past on this exact issue...two weeks ago...

To help you avoid having to ask us for additional activations, we've included a license return function (as noted in the response from the support portal).

Keep in mind, though, that this should only be used when reinstalling your entire operating system, changing computers, or changing internal hardware. If you use this at any other time, after a while, it will lock the activation after a while (usually the case when people try to do it every time the uninstall/reinstall the aircraft alone).

We're more than willing to help. Just go straight to the portal and submit a ticket, and you'll have a response relatively quickly.

Kyle Rodgers