Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Newly released Friday Harbor for FSX and P3D

A most beautiful, and in-depth scenery package...and is included in the sale price until Jan 1

Highly recommended.

Ses

The user guide says ...

Product requirements
This scenery airport addon is designed to work in the following simulators: Microsoft Flight
Simulator X, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1 and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.
Orbx FTX Northern California is also required for full functionality.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
What will you miss out on if you don’t have Orbx FTX Northern California
installed?
• Blending of the airport photoreal into the surrounding terrain
• Moving traffic on roads, properly aligned to the photoreal ground terrain
• Enhanced FTX Global 3D lighting system with improved FPS in urban/township streets
around the airport
• Orbx’s modified houses and trees which match North American houses and trees
• The FTX Central application, which is used to launch all of the Orbx tools and to switch
between different Orbx regions.
Please visit https://fullterrain.com/product/nca to purchase your copy of FTX Northern California
if you haven’t already done so.

???????????????????????????

The FTX site says you have to have NA Pacific Northwest installed ...do we need both??? The FSS says...

This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of FTX: NA Blue Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use. 

what is what???

Jorge

Jorge

I would like to know if anyone has tried this without having NA blue installed? I think the Steam version did not require it.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I would like to know if anyone has tried this without having NA blue installed? I think the Steam version did not require it.

Don't know about that...but in conjunction with the stated region, it is a work of art...

...you feel you are there.

Lots of pics of the airport and island, on the ORBX-FTX Community Screenshots Forum!

The first part is a typo - it's PNW that's required, not NorCal.

Scott