Sign in to follow this  
Paul12

ILS frequencies for Frankfurt ( EDDF )

Hello,

I cannot find a working ILS frequency for EDDF,having tried 111.15,110.3,110.55,111.75,110.95 ( suggested by Navigraph

and a Google search.)

When pressing VOR/LOC nothing happens.HOwever sometimes when pressing ARP the G/S appears !

Does anybody use EDDF ( autoland )  and what are the results ?

HubertWErni

Herbert Werni

Use the inbuilt FSX map to obtain frequencies, as it's the data source used by the NGX's radios

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I cannot find a working ILS frequency for EDDF,having tried 111.15,110.3,110.55,111.75,110.95 ( suggested by Navigraph

and a Google search.)

Unless you've updated your scenery, your sim is using old data, which means you're using the wrong frequency to get a signal. The correct thing to do would be to update the scenery (see the link provided by Bob, above), but you could also simply look at the map in the sim to obtain the frequency that the sim is 'broadcasting'.

Just keep in mind that the real world (Google, real chart sources, and what Navigraph bases itself upon) continuously changes, and Flight Sim is frozen in the year 2005 unless you're updating it.

Kyle Rodgers

Unless you've updated your scenery, your sim is using old data, which means you're using the wrong frequency to get a signal. The correct thing to do would be to update the scenery (see the link provided by Bob, above), but you could also simply look at the map in the sim to obtain the frequency that the sim is 'broadcasting'.

Just keep in mind that the real world (Google, real chart sources, and what Navigraph bases itself upon) continuously changes, and Flight Sim is frozen in the year 2005 unless you're updating it.

I think this website has many of the original ILS freqs that are in MSFS listed. http://www.fscharts.com/?action=search&type=icao&term=eddf

http://www.fscharts.com/index.php?action=airport&airport=3536&ils=on&ndb=on&vor=on&waypoints=on&atis=on&mag=1&event=1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310