Sign in to follow this  
amalishkin

ORBX any chance you guys would consider PDX

ORBX guys, any chance you would consider developing PDX? you already have a NW region and even Portland downtown, why not throw in :)  (loosely speaking here)  a KPDX airport.   

Just an idea  a seed of sort to plant :) maybe you will built one with ur amazing work you guys usually do on aiports?  pretty please :)

and ofcourse with p3d support etc. :)

First of all, this is an unnofficial forum, so if you want to talk to them it's better to do that in the official ORBX forums. Second, I think that PDX was in development a while back, but it was abandoned when ORBX decided that they would concentrate on smaller airports, not big international ones.

Cheers!

I read that some where too, from what I remember was they stopped work on KPDX because of the poor FPS with that large of an airport vs the normal smaller ones they are used to working on. However I cant imagine it being as bad as the san francisco area so I would like to see this project restarted as well. And with the next PNW update why not just include the PDX (portland) scenery. As I am sure there are people out there that dont even know the portland freeware scenery exists! Flights from PDX to Seatac would be cool as the PDX airport has such a modern look to it with all the recent work to it. Come on ORBX just DO IT!

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

Again guys, this is not the ORBX forums. They will not see anything you post here.

Vauchez rocked Portland - man - I wish he would have made more...

;)

Wasn't there a patch for FSX ???

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Rafal - hah - I can use that file myself too - I'm only now moving from FS9 and I certainly want to use KPDX again....

:wink:

Andre - I think you can still buy KPDX from Flight1 - just search for "KPDX" on their site to take a look (I can't seem to paste links anymore)... It truly is beautiful and has some of the best night lighting I've ever seen... I can't vouch for how it looks in FSX though...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7