Sign in to follow this  
LBIA

How to view AI timetables for a particular airport?

Is there a way of doing this, or any software that enables it?

I've used AITT2, Traffic View Board and AITA, all of which are useful, but they're limited in regards to what I'm asking for, because they can only tell you departures from planes that are currently on the ground at the airport, and only tell you arrivals when an incoming flight is within a certain radius of the airport.

What I want is a full timetable that tells me every departure and arrival at every time. Is this possible?

It is, and once again the much underreported ACA2005 comes to the rescue:

http://aifs2.pvdveen.net/?tag=aca2005

There are other flavours but I prefer this one.

If you take the trouble to try out all the things it can do, you will answer many an AI question.

Departure and arrival timetables are in there too.  

Once upon a time, I downloaded ACA2005 and it has remained neglected within the bowels of my computer.  Your mention made me retrieve this little gem.

Remarkable! ..... Another "new" thing to play with in FS2004!

Thanks for the "heads up"!

You're welcome... This utility should be pinned somewhere; as I mentioned, it is worth exploring all the things it can do, it has addressed most of my AI aircraft issues over the years.  

ACA2005 looks exactly like what I'm looking for, so thank you for the recommendation!

I downloaded it though, and encountered a problem. Every time I put in a search query for a particular airport, it always ends up with the result '0 departures' or '0 arrivals', even when it's a busy airport. Also the error message "Column 'From' does not allow nulls" pops up. Any ideas what this is?

ACA2005 looks exactly like what I'm looking for, so thank you for the recommendation!

I downloaded it though, and encountered a problem. Every time I put in a search query for a particular airport, it always ends up with the result '0 departures' or '0 arrivals', even when it's a busy airport. Also the error message "Column 'From' does not allow nulls" pops up. Any ideas what this is?

Perhaps point ACA to the correct FS2004 folder under "Options"?

I am pretty sue that AI Flight Planner will do what you want

Arrivals and departures in two separate lists - very complicated to handle. That's what shows AI Traffic Mover:

23570558590_2a77786aa7_b.jpg

Easy to save, paste in Excel and sort by day, hours, arrivals and departures.

So how would you go about answering the OP question, which was:

What I want is a full timetable that tells me every departure and arrival at every time. Is this possible?

Copying and pasting dozens of FP's seems like a waste of time, when a utility already exists that extracts them for you...

Copying and pasting was just mentioned when handle data. Indeed ACA2005 shows all flights. Even those which aren't active. Not very suitable neither.

Perhaps point ACA to the correct FS2004 folder under "Options"?

Just checked 'Options' - the directory is the FS9 one, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Arrivals and departures in two separate lists - very complicated to handle. That's what shows AI Traffic Mover:

23570558590_2a77786aa7_b.jpg

Easy to save, paste in Excel and sort by day, hours, arrivals and departures.

How would I be able to view the timetables for airports, rather than individual airlines?

Just checked 'Options' - the directory is the FS9 one, so I'm not sure what's going on.

It'll be a pointing issue... try clicking the box to see if you pick up ANY flightplans:

SS1.jpg

@LIBA: The sample of AITM shows a timetable of an airport (KJFK in this case). But I agree, that ACA2005 considers all individual traffic files found somewhere in FS9.