Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Airports Wanted! Your Wish list of airports?

OK..we are spoiled for airports.. since FSX and P3D V2.0 and V3.0 could  consume/use   all airports...for the most part.

And many of the Vendors (FSDT, Orbx, Aerosoft...)  have been spoiling us with free installers for each of these sims...we now have an awesome library of addon airports... . It's unprecedented..

William (wde12) posted this on another thread with all the airports that we could get....

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zY6OaRP1vZX0.k5kkPeWjU2wQ

I still think there are airports that we need..... :)

1. Not a single airport in Idaho.. Boise?

2. Salt Lake City

3. New Orleans

4. Airports in Africa is lacking..nothing in West Africa (Lagos)

5. North Africa...Marrakesh, Casablanca (Morocco)

6) India (Need a newer version for VIDP (N.Delhi) and Bangalore,Hyderabad,Chennai

7) Sri Lanka (Not sure what happened to Thai Creations airport)

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Got excited then disappointed in reference to OJAI, OJAM, OJAQ in Jordan.

Hoping someone else does it sometime.

Waleed N

AirdailyX posted some of the work in progress photos of Salt Lake Manny.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Wow,  I wonder who has all of these airports installed?  The total cost would be a small car (LOL) and headaches at re-installation time.  I suspect most people, like me would only buy scenery that are close to his/her own geographical base or familiar airports that they fly in and out of.

Also I wonder how many of these are native P3Dv2 or v3.  The designed for FSX airports do not look right when installed into P3Dv2 or v3.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Wow,  I wonder who has all of these airports installed?  The total cost would be a small car (LOL) and headaches at re-installation time.  I suspect most people, like me would only buy scenery that are close to his/her own geographical base or familiar airports that they fly in and out of.

Also I wonder how many of these are native P3Dv2 or v3.  The designed for FSX airports do not look right when installed into P3Dv2 or v3.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I believe the total cost could be around $4K-10KI for all those addons

I didn't realize all those airport addons were even available until I saw the map...But the joy is in knowing its there if and when we need/want em. :P

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Looking forward to Cielosim's Jacksonville, and Latinvfr's Raleigh. Definitely agree with New Orleans, and if ever SunSkyJet finished KDTW. Would also like to see a good rendition of Cleveland, and Pittsburgh.

I know Salt Lake City is coming which is an airport I have been looking forward to for several years.  I've always wondered if the "build it and they will come" mantra holds true in flightsim?  So if they (whoever "they" are), were to build several airports in Africa or South America we would flock down there?  Maybe yea... maybe no.  I think that is one reason why Orbx no longer produces airports in its own country... they weren't selling?

I agree more in Idaho and Colorado would be fun.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Minneapolis, although I think Flightbeam may be working on it.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

KSUN & the surrounding area...

Sun Valley, Ketchum, Hailey & Bellevue Idaho & the Sun Valley Ski Resort

This area is extremely scenic and the airport would be a amazing small airport (perfect OrbX) and a fun challenge as the approaches in there are frequently weather restricted.

To echo the OP - A proper KBOI would be really nice too.