Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Misty Morning seaplane taxi out from a marina near Orbx Friday Harbor

FSX-Boxed, Steve's DX10 Fixer, (latest v), ASN, Shade, and on and on...lol.....

With the sounds of seagulls fighting over a scrap of fish back at the dock...let's see what today's sightseeing flight brings...perhaps an Orca! Just a wee bit of morning fog still burning off...but here we go....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday3.png

Friday2.png

Friday1.png

Friday4.png

Friday5.png

Friday6.png

Friday7.png

Friday8.png

Friday9.png

Friday11.png

Friday13.png

Friday12.png

Friday15.png

Friday14.png

Friday10.png

Friday16.png

Friday20.png

Friday18.png

Friday19.png

Friday17.png

Friday21.png

And now...coming in on final....to drop off our quests, and to catch the Ferry home to the mainland...:

Friday22.png

Touchdown, and taxi...I think that Orbx's new Friday Harbor is one of the best all-round packages yet...for airport and adjacent scenery depth.  This is a gem...and worth every cent of purchase price, sale or not!

Friday24.png

Friday25.png

• Upvote 1

Great shots! Lovely scenery!

Thanks, coffee'ed up...and getting 'Bob'...(smile) back to the plane...

This is really...one great package, and at the sale price before Dec 31/15....what a great value-added for FSX and P3D! There is so much to explore, either in the air, or via one of my run-about boats...and THAT is a blast too! The marinas, and coves around San Juan Island, are just gold....

Looks great and nicely done!.....goes with PNW...ORBX usually has lots of animations.

HLJAMES

Nice shots, Mitch  Now I have to go pick up another Orbx scenery and carenado seaplane.  At least they are  both on sale.

Thanks for the pics.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nice shots, Mitch  Now I have to go pick up another Orbx scenery and carenado seaplane.  At least they are  both on sale.

Thanks for the pics.

You're welcome...and tell your wife, to just slip food under the door...you're gonna be awhile....! :dance:

You're welcome...and tell your wife, to just slip food under the door...you're gonna be awhile....! :dance:

I would rather her slip a few big bills under the tree instead of ties, shirts etc.  This would assist me in keeping me being an FSX - junky buying some more Christmas deals.  The good news I already had KORS and a good C185F sky-wagon to get my feet wet.  For those who want a cheap Carenado "water plane" you can pick up a FSX Cessna 172 sky hawk II for $2.97USD at the  flt-sim store.    

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looks great and nicely done!.....goes with PNW...ORBX usually has lots of animations.

HLJAMES

Thanks HL

Great shots! Lovely scenery!

Yes, this scenery is top notch.  I flew for two hours, FSX maxed out...and no O.O.M's... eye-ball fatigue did me in...not Orbx/FSX... :)

FSX at its best. I am sorry that I just don't have the time and disk space to keep it together with P3D. Thanks for sharing these gems.

Hans

I hated the fact Orbx released Friday's Harbor.  I've been waiting for a decent package since FSX was first released.  My problem was that I had not reinstalled any of my FTX/Orbx scenery since the last reinstall of Windows in February.  So, when Friday's Harbor was released, I had to do a lot of installing.  I got the Pacific Northwest Package installed and then Friday's Harbor, flew around a bit and got totally excited and then decided it wouldn't be right without Orcas Island so got that installed, then decided to install the Northern Rocky Mountain and Central Rocky Mountain packages and then Jackson Hole.  That doesn't sound like much work but I had to download the latest packages for all the products (except Friday's Harbor) as I installed all of them into P3Dv3 and needed the latest installer.  Just finished and ready to install more like the Pacific Fjords.  I still have FSX installed and may install the packages in FSX too.  Then I came to check out the forums and saw Mitch's pictures and I'm all excited again.  Thanks again Mitch!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10