Sign in to follow this  

Flight Illusions feedback/opinions

I have owned a Flight Illusions Cessna 182 panel with Dual Cessna FFB yokes since June. All gauges on the panel work smoothlessly and flawlessly with no fluxuating. The feel of the dual ffb yokes are more like the real thing and and are synchronized together through software. Their products are well worth the price in my opinion. The software to use the products is easy to set up and use. I am extremely satisfied with the products.The support at Flight Illusions is superb. The reps answer all inquries in a timely manner and are very helpful .Items ordered are produced shipped asap from their facility in the Netherlands.

Bill Davis

Thanks Bill ... do you happen to know much about the software used to interface with P3D?  Is there software what will interface with P3D?  I'm wondering what my options for flexibility are ... i.e. using the same gauges for multiple "different" aircraft that operate a similar gauge.

Cheers, Rob.

Yes,the software works with P3d,all versions, FSX, FSX-SE,and FS9  which I have on my computer.  Though I have not tried it yet ,there is software for X-Plane,which I also have. Though I usually fly the 182 with P3D, I fly others types of planes.. The gauges all work on all the planes I fly. I can switch to a 737 if I want to.I don't like jets! The software is available for free on the site.

Are you planning on building a cockpit?

Are you planning on building a cockpit?

Yes, I've got the "go ahead" from my wife to move my office to another room in the house and convert my old office into my uPit  (universal cockPit) ... biggest challenge is finding the time to do it ... it'll be a slow process (hopefully by year end 2016).

Thanks for all the information ... I'm officially going to start to CAD the design layout (I'll 3DMax it) ... P3D and XP10 and maybe DCS will be primary sims (not sure about DCS).

Cheers, Rob.