Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

737 Immersion....One word!

Outstanding!!! You all at FSFX did an awesome job. Flew around just to test out the effect on P3Dv3 and i can't wait for your next product. Happy Holidays and Amazing work.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

I came into the forum to check on the status...had no idea it was that close to release!!  I just purchased and tried out some rainy weather takeoffs and WOW!!! This is a cool product...great job guys!!  I fly the NGX about 80% of the time.  The other 20% is the 777 so I guess I need to go get the 777 Immersion as well!!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Im sure you are still hung over from 737 Immersion but was wondering. No one so far really done icing or icing conditions but after seeing the 737 i firmly believe you guys can accomplish this. Again, wishful thinking but if it is possible then i can only imagine. Happy Holidays.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF