Sign in to follow this  
Cyclopean

Feelthere Map! icon not showing after installation.

I'm back folks! This time it's a Feelthere Map!

For some reason the icon is not showing up on my main panel after installation. Have made several attempts to no avail.

Is there a known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

As usual, I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

You can make an icon and drop it on the desktop. Go to the installed path with File Explorer, look for the ".exe", the executable file. Right-click, hold and drag this to the desktop, and choose Create Shortcuts Here.

That will make an Icon for the app - if you choose the correct .exe file. If you double-click the .exe file in the File Explorer window, the app should start normally.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Hi Steve,

After reading your response, I suddenly realized how stupidly I phrased my inquiry, and I apologize.

I have Map!  installed on my system successfully, but what I meant to say was that after assigning it to my PMDG 747, it does not show up in my cockpit for use during my flight.

Do you have any idea why, and thank you so much for your response!

Sorry, no. But yes, I thought you had a new moving Map app of some kind. All the best.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Thank you Steve. 

Is there anybody else having this issue? You assign MAP! to an aircraft (specifically the PMDG 747)  and the little MAP icon does not show up in the cockpit?

Anyone? 

Icon shows up in every other aircraft except PMDG 747, both passenger and freight.

Anybody from Development?

Whose development? PMDG? I'm saying it right here: we didn't make this, so I can't comment on why it does or doesn't work. That's a question for the people who coded that software: FeelThere, in their forum, of their devs.

Kyle Rodgers