Sign in to follow this  
Dimka

[P3D V3] No effects in 737 (pressing I crashed the sim)

Hello,

So yester was payday and I got my PMDG 737 (all packages) again, as well as PreciptFX and the 737 Immersion pack. I installed everything correctly, but when I load the 737 in the proper conditions (1/4mi viz if you know what I mean) and throw on the lights, nothing happens. I still get the normal lighting effects. 

I do have the free version of FSUIPC (ASN uses it), but nothing has worked still, in the VFXCentral, it says that it is properly installed. 

Thanks! 

(P.S. another issue that is irrelevant, but my 737 doesn't have engine sounds. In the VC or external, all I hear is the systems/hydraulics/and other sounds that aren't the engines or the engine whine.)  

I would try reinstalling all of the 737ngx. Complete clean installation and see if that fixes your problem. Also check if you are completely up to date in all of your packages. 

Yesterday my 737 immersion would not install so i reinstalled pmdg 737ngx and that fixed the problem.

Elpidio Sánchez-Marcos

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

That didn't fix it sadly, I have all of the sounds now! But when I turn on the light individually, its the normal effects, and pressing 'i' crashed the sim. 

That didn't fix it sadly, I have all of the sounds now! But when I turn on the light individually, its the normal effects, and pressing 'i' crashed the sim. 

Hi Dimitri, You can contact us through our support page (https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/), we'll have a look at that!

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42