Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

Merry Christmas and a Happy new FS2004 Scenery

http://secure.simmarket.com/simbreeze-abu-dhabi-omaa_fs2004.phtml

Looks as I have to postpone my big Christmas backup session...

Has anyone bought already? I probably will do in the next days and report then...

Harald

And, by the way: Merry Christmas, happy New Year and always Three Green to all my flightsimmer mates!

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Thanks Harald, and the same good wishes to you and everyone here.

Look forward to your comments.

Many thanks, WingZ!

I bought the scenery now. Looks well, but a little bit "sterile". The new central terminal could have been modelled with more attention, while the old terminals look quite good.

FPS mostly hold 30 (which is my limit), but in certain areas they drop suddenly and go up again. I didn't investigate if this may depend on other sceneries installed in vicinity.

Ground textures are a little blurry, but the biggest problem is that they don't fit well with FS9Evo textures and my landclass for this area.

At Simmarket, the scenery is rated with three stars, while my rating would be between four stars for overall impression and two stars for details.

The price of 17.99 EUR without taxes seems quite fair, while the German V.A.T. makes it a little overpriced.

AES is requested already.

I didn't check afcad functionality and reality truth yet; this will happen when I'm flying in this area next time.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I just flew through that airport as a transit passenger. Miserable place, I found. I may try this to see if it is any more enjoyable to be in than the real world one, though if you don't have Matthew Ministry's freeware version (in the AVSIM file library, AUH-OMAA-AbuDhabi-FS9.zip), you might like to try that before parting with any cash, it's pretty good. :smile:

Hi Martin,

I had Matthew Ministry's freeware before. It was very good, but lacked the new terminal.

By the way, again a new FS9 scenery by one of the most active FS9 developers: Fernando de Noronha by TropicalSIm. I bought it and it has the usual good TSim standard. So cool that I'm en route in Latin America these days.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg