Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

Nice low VAS user

Well VAS use is so much better overall in V3, but I would like to highly recommend the recently upgraded Captain Sim 737-200 for P3D V3. It 's a great package when you are in a retro kind of mood and need a break from the high powered PMDG and Aerosoft world. VAS usage is very low with this package, in case you are interested. The VC looks really good and all works. Combine it with some of the newer Alex Faber paints that look terrific in V3, especially with the lighting and shadows. Make sure you get version 1.7 of the CS 737 package. I think they also improved the FD as I find that now it behaves better when you kick off the AP and the Yaw Damper to make a heavy crosswind approach! Just thought you would all like to know about it. I have nothing to do with that outfit, just a fan of the new version.

I also use a great little addon called WeFlyGPS that helps me navigate better with these older autopilot panels.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090