Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

PMDG 737NGX configurations per airlines

Hello guys, I been using the NGX now for maybe 6 months, excellent bird and now I finally can say I been able to fly it on any situation (weather, failures, etc) so with that said I'm sure some of you want to be more and more realistic with this excellent bird, I would like to know if there is any resource, link, website, add-ons, etc that can provide the configurations for the displays and the equipment on the aircraft by airlines, I've seen on virtual airlines like Ryanair; they will provide you with the configurations so your aircraft will be similar to the real 737-800 that they use, so is this possible for other mayor airlines like united, American, southwest, etc?? if yes please let me know and thanks for any help.

Have a great flight.

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Hello guys, I been using the NGX now for maybe 6 months, excellent bird and now I finally can say I been able to fly it on any situation (weather, failures, etc) so with that said I'm sure some of you want to be more and more realistic with this excellent bird, I would like to know if there is any resource, link, website, add-ons, etc that can provide the configurations for the displays and the equipment on the aircraft by airlines, I've seen on virtual airlines like Ryanair; they will provide you with the configurations so your aircraft will be similar to the real 737-800 that they use, so is this possible for other mayor airlines like united, American, southwest, etc?? if yes please let me know and thanks for any help.

There's an indicator next to the livery in the Operations Center if it has verified settings. The rest? Have a look around online at pictures, I guess.

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok thanks for answering. No problem next time my full name.

Thanks,

Efrain Rodriguez

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB