Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

Just Completed My First Flight with The 777

Flew KSEA to KSFO and it was marvelous watching this masterpiece do its thing. This was the first and longest flight I have done in the VC exclusively.

Now I need to tune my FSX program for more smoothness.

Randy 

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Congratulations Randy! It really is a beautiful aircraft.

Mario Di Lauro

Wait till you fly something in the lines of KMIA - RJAA  :lol:

It's actually quite addictive. Realtime of course  :good:  :lol:

And congratz :)

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I remember my first flight in this beauty: KLAX-KMIA and I kept shaking my head in disbelief that the center tank didn't take on any fuel for this "long" trip. She sure has long legs. I then started flying to YSSY Sydney especially after  Fly Tampa added it to their products.

Dan Downs KCRP

I remember my first flight in this beauty: KLAX-KMIA and I kept shaking my head in disbelief that the center tank didn't take on any fuel for this "long" trip. She sure has long legs. I then started flying to YSSY Sydney especially after  Fly Tampa added it to their products.

You actually did a flight?

I loaded up at IAD, set 10,000 of fuel, no payload, and no de-rate... heh...  :Whistle:

Then again, I also had to get on a real plane to STL about an hour later, so I didn't have time for anything more substantial.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Is it bad that I still fly the MD 11 for long legs. My MD 11 retirement flight is coming closer..

Congratulations Randy. It's a beautiful aircraft

H.M