Sign in to follow this  
CyberMike

Little hope for Austin Meyer's lawsuit?

It should read "A little hope...?". At least this would concur with the article.

But probably it does not mean anything for Laminar's case.
I can't believe that this silly patent-trolling is actually working for years now.

Flo

PS: Has someone patented the idea of patent trolling yet?

• Upvote 2

Yes but the list has over 100 points. That was one single point which took 3 years:

http://www.x-plane.com/x-world/lawsuit/

Patent trolls are not trying to win per se but to drive you into bankruptcy and with such scare others

to pay and avoid lawsuits.

Reminds me of gambling in Vegas...

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/11/patent-trolls-stock-soars-20-after-court-victory-over-samsung-huawei/

only way to stop abuse know who you are voting into office. The reason they write the laws, and they have ability to close legal loopholes and other abuse. This will continue until polticians add two plus two.

• Upvote 1

I'm mystified that this is allowed to happen in a country that's supposed to be as pro-business and pro-entrepreneurship as the US. This nonsense is anti-business. In fact, it's terrorism with briefcases instead of bombs.

The US is weird...only think about the new gun laws in Texas. Like in 1860 or so I guess. :fool:

• Upvote 1

The US is weird...only think about the new gun laws in Texas. Like in 1860 or so I guess. :fool:

The difference between you and "US" is we don't hide behind the skirts of neutrality, like it 1815 or so I guess.

• Upvote 3

Gary Stewart

What in the world does a business legal loophole have to do with gun laws? Your government disarmed you, so you're not allowed to even own a pistol. Now the only ones that have guns in your country are the criminals who buy them underground unregistered.

Thank God that won't happen in America.

• Upvote 2

The difference between you and "US" is we don't hide behind the skirts of neutrality, like it 1815 or so I guess.

:LMAO:

What in the world does a business legal loophole have to do with gun laws? Your government disarmed you, so you're not allowed to even own a pistol. Now the only ones that have guns in your country are the criminals who buy them underground unregistered.

Thank God that won't happen in America.
+1 :good:

RE Thomason Jr.

The US legal system is so messed up,if somone drowns in your pool their family can sue you even if they were there without permission. If somone goes on your land even if you have no trespassing signs and they get hurt they can sue you. People can sue Mcdonalds for "making them fat" butRonald didn't tie them to a chair and force feed then burgers. Yet our law makers do nothing to put a stop to these law suits.

• Upvote 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Topic has gone off topic and has been discussed enough.  It's not going anywhere.

Closed.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10